Gollum

Collector
Yup it does. Now the biggest problem is, which console (PC, PS4, XB1) will be winner here, because owner of multi platforms might want to pick the one which is most successful to play the game for a better time.

Hmm, I would get it on PC only if this supports LAN play.
Now, if I get the PS4 version I can play it for a very long time. I still find people playing NFS most wanted 2012 on my ps3.
The only thing holding me back on PC is the fact that my PC may not be able to play the game in its full glory as I would be able to do so on my PS4 or even PS3.

gameranand

Living to Play
Hmm, I would get it on PC only if this supports LAN play.
Now, if I get the PS4 version I can play it for a very long time. I still find people playing NFS most wanted 2012 on my ps3.
The only thing holding me back on PC is the fact that my PC may not be able to play the game in its full glory as I would be able to do so on my PS4 or even PS3.

LAN support is highly unlikely TBH, by seeing how Ubisoft is.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Yup it does. Now the biggest problem is, which console (PC, PS4, XB1) will be winner here, because owner of multi platforms might want to pick the one which is most successful to play the game for a better time.

none , game look crap anyways . Fortunately for PC it is 60 fps while console version are 30fps locked . I can never imagine myself playing racing game @ 30 fps .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Heard the physics are absolute dog shyt. Proper physics makes a RACING game. It should've at least been like MW(2012).

Gollum

Collector
So who else has bought the game?

I am in a big dilemma as my PC's Nvidia GeForce GT640 1GB is not very fast .

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Highly anticipated games is going shiit....
now I can njoy its trailers only or some mods will be there for it HD Mod :-D

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I dont know why you guys are criticizing it but its a very good game . Review are highly positive on steam ( which is what that matter ) , game has ton of content , a huge open world ( probably the biggest in racing game) , addictive skill system and variety of races . Also its very fun to place a waypoint to other end of globe and travel it with friends . Can take around 1 hour from end to end which is so awesome .

Story is bad , but hey its a MMO + racing game . We dont need any story to enjoy . And about graphics , it doesn't look good for 2014 standard , but for a MMO game which is this big , graphics is satisfactory . Nice visual , draw distance , lensflare + 60 fps if your rig can handle it .

2014 has been dry year when it comes to racing and this is the best we can get for now . Highly recommended from my side 8.5/10 .

amjath

Human Spambot
I dont know why you guys are criticizing it but its a very good game . Review are highly positive on steam ( which is what that matter ) , game has ton of content , a huge open world ( probably the biggest in racing game) , addictive skill system and variety of races . Also its very fun to place a waypoint to other end of globe and travel it with friends . Can take around 1 hour from end to end which is so awesome .

Story is bad , but hey its a MMO + racing game . We dont need any story to enjoy . And about graphics , it doesn't look good for 2014 standard , but for a MMO game which is this big , graphics is satisfactory . Nice visual , draw distance , lensflare + 60 fps if your rig can handle it .

2014 has been dry year when it comes to racing and this is the best we can get for now . Highly recommended from my side 8.5/10 .

So shall I redeem it. I won't regret

Redeemed it. Thx

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

this point is crucial here :cool:
I know Ubi creates excellent game but a game released after so long period of time should not get -ves for graphics...

Top Bottom