iittopper

Wise Old Owl
who cares for steam version since we still have to use uplay . I have more than 15 friends in Uplay who are buying the game , so no problem :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I wasn't able to play this game. But I saw some Live stream of the game. And boy this game looks amazing. A Massively multiplayer online game only for Racing, is any racer's wet dream!
I saw the off-road driving, where you drive in the sunset, passing through corn fields, while cattle are scattering all over the field to avoid you, and an Aircraft passes from top of you.. just incredible Off Road racing! Finally a game where you don't get drift if you drive on grass (I am looking at you Grid 1 :p)...

[Reference: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxB1l-_1uWw&feature=player_detailpage#t=567]

Damn, I think I should start saving now for 11-11 release.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So... I couldn't save for 11-11 release. Maybe after december exams I can finally get it on some Steam sale and play it.

Gollum

Collector
So... I couldn't save for 11-11 release. Maybe after december exams I can finally get it on some Steam sale and play it.

Guys, can my PC play this game?

I wanted to buy it for PS4 but if I do I will have to spend extra for PSN+ it will be too expensive for me.

PC version costs 1500 and ps4 costs 3500

PC specs in signature

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Game is delayed to 2 Dec :D

Guys, can my PC play this game?

I wanted to buy it for PS4 but if I do I will have to spend extra for PSN+ it will be too expensive for me.

PC version costs 1500 and ps4 costs 3500

PC specs in signature

probably at low setting . You should go with PS4 version then sell it later . Will cost you less that buying PC version .

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Don't know about others, but The Crew is awesome.

Of course if you are real fan of racing, you would want to GET EVERY OF THOSE DAMN GAMES! :D

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
not sure if it is right thread, but which one to go for? The Crew, Project CARS, Driveclub or NEXT?

Project Cars is sim while other are arcade . Driveclub and PCars are linear while The Crew is MMO open world with offroad driving . If you have ps4 get Driveclub , If you have a good racing wheel then PCars , If you have stable net connection get The Crew .

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Don't know about others, but The Crew is awesome.

Of course if you are real fan of racing, you would want to GET EVERY OF THOSE DAMN GAMES! :D

Project Cars is sim while other are arcade . Driveclub and PCars are linear while The Crew is MMO open world with offroad driving . If you have ps4 get Driveclub , If you have a good racing wheel then PCars , If you have stable net connection get The Crew .

Seems like I will get The Crew :D. I use USB Dongle, is that fine? pings to US are 300-400 ms :(

Bhargav

In the zone
who cares for steam version since we still have to use uplay . I have more than 15 friends in Uplay who are buying the game , so no problem :D

dude i m getting the game and i have sent u friend request in uplay few days back u still havnt accepted it :)

Anybody willing to gift me this one, from flipkart or steam. Would make an awesome Christmas, new year and late diwali gift. :p
PS: I waited so long for this one, but didn't save a dime for it. :X

gameranand

Living to Play
That sucks :(

Yup it does. Now the biggest problem is, which console (PC, PS4, XB1) will be winner here, because owner of multi platforms might want to pick the one which is most successful to play the game for a better time.

Top Bottom