The Chennai comp'holics club

Status
Not open for further replies.

darmstad

Right off the assembly line

hi guys :D...saw quite a few forums posted.. great job guys... but thot wud be nice if we start a new section fr chennaiites...where we can discuss the availability , prices of hardwares nd sftwres and credibility of the hardware shops here.....this wud help avoid confsions and misunderstandins abt de prices and availablity too..and ,bring we chennaiites a little more "closer"...ok guys here we go...

so as to start the forum...guys which shop in chennai do u think is the best in prices and credibilty.?...and where will i be able to get gigabyte products..?

OP
D

darmstad

hi

hi...u can post reviews and grievances abt the recent products u have acquired..

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
@Drgrudge : hope ur not buying blank cd-rs from mercy /kevin. another place down arcot road , called jency , gives the same cd-rs for a rupee less . Other than that mercy/kevin is ok .

Guys I get my items from Supreme Computers in
ritchie street. They sell at a lower rate than the other shops around.

Even God can't judge me.
Signing off.........

OP
D

darmstad

ati all in wonder 9600

guys is ati allin wonder 9600 available in chennai?..is it good ?...if yes anybdy knows the price of it..?...plzz help me guys ...

baasha

Broken In
ehy chennaites...
i buy my h/w from ritchie street as well...
lotus computers' prices r normally the lowest among other sellers...
supreme comp's prices r a bit on the higher side...

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
Lotus Computers
26 , (old No.14) G1 Narasingapuram Street

28511332 , 52149539

Landmark : Its on the left hand side a few buildings towards the north , if u enter from Bata Showroom end . Its the first shop in the complex , so easy to find out .

Anyways , he gives products for good price , but make sure u know the specifications well , or u might get the wrong parts , eg , 266 ram instead of 333 ram . Bargain to get a good price on high end items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom