The Cheapest GTX 660 Ti in India.

amjath

Human Spambot
Why do u need two thread for this question
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/172878-cheapest-gtx-660-ti-india.html

Anyways if u r in Kolkata go to Vedant or GolchaIT in Bangalore and get the lowest. AFAIK they have the cheapest

OP
P

phrick

Broken In

Anyways if u r in Kolkata go to Vedant or GolchaIT in Bangalore and get the lowest. AFAIK they have the cheapest

Code:
 sorry for the doublepost, but how do i remove it?

OP
P

phrick

Broken In

i dont live there, can you name the brand and model of the card?
thank you.

amjath

Human Spambot
Where do u live then??

Asus GTX660 TI-DC2-2GD5 is the cheapest among 660 ti I could find. Go for it, best GFX card IMO

Get DC2 instead of DC2T [T=Top] if u r going to overclock

OP
P

phrick

Broken In
Where do u live then??

Asus GTX660 TI-DC2-2GD5 is the cheapest among 660 ti I could find. Go for it, best GFX card IMO

Get DC2 instead of DC2T [T=Top] if u r going to overclock

i too did some search and found this:
Products :: Gainward GeForce® GTX 660 Ti
not sure about the quality but it is cheap. rs. 17900 only and asus gtx 660 ti dcu 19300 rupees.
also here it states that it has design issues:
A GeForce GTX 660 Ti For Everyone? : Seven GeForce GTX 660 Ti Cards: Exploring Memory Bandwidth

so what do you think? asus custom or gainward reference?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Gainward is considered among the best board makers in the world. Comes with standard 3 year warranty and has no after sales service issues.

OP
P

phrick

Broken In
i doubt about gainward products and service in india.get better brands like asus,zotac,gigabyte one

you are right but they go into radeon hd 7950 territory.

^^ Gainward is considered among the best board makers in the world. Comes with standard 3 year warranty and has no after sales service issues.

as gainward gtx 660 ti is based on the nvidia reference pcb and cooler do you think it would overheat in india? i never had a reference design card before.

Top Bottom