The BOARD students

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
not prepared much , all chapters are fine xcept that surface areas and volumes , i am not saying that i cant solve its questions but i cant memorize simple formulaes even . :(

hullap

Cyborg Agent
not prepared much , all chapters are fine xcept that surface areas and volumes , i am not saying that i cant solve its questions but i cant memorize simple formulaes even . :(

err why? SA&Vol is the easiest chapter imo, because its just application of formula.
whats tough in the formulae? frustrum one?

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
surface areas and volumes
Get the formulas on a sheet of paper(chit) and stick it on your study desk. look at it from time to time. Believe me, you'll have it memorized in no time.

Bookworm

Banned
which ones??

How did ur physics exams went? The whole India is telling that the paper was tough. Will CBSE give step marks. I think I may get from 25 to 35(out of 70) if checked leniently.:-|

Also Beeckhamgal I think your physics went mind-blowing isn't it?:-|

Beckhamgal

Bionic Woman
^Not exactly..but i guess..they gave enough room to score..i got set 1 which had hell lotzza graphs, diagrams n good for nothing reasonings in 3 nd 5marks questions..we only had to draw graphs n 5 marks comes straight to our pocket[:D].I got 'em correct..thts why m expecting a 50. But the short questions went really bad especially the TAIL questions(q.1 to 15). As soon as i saw the paper..i was like..oh God..i dunno anything..wht hv i read?? But gradually i wz able to solve 'em scratching my head all through 'em.

So it wznt minblowing but you can say it wz good..could hv been better if they had not included hots.

Bookworm

Banned
^Not exactly..but i guess..they gave enough room to score..i got set 1 which had hell lotzza graphs, diagrams n good for nothing reasonings in 3 nd 5marks questions..we only had to draw graphs n 5 marks comes straight to our pocket[:D].I got 'em correct..thts why m expecting a 50. But the short questions went really bad especially the TAIL questions(q.1 to 15). As soon as i saw the paper..i was like..oh God..i dunno anything..wht hv i read?? But gradually i wz able to solve 'em scratching my head all through 'em.

So it wznt minblowing but you can say it wz good..could hv been better if they had not included hots.

Hey do they give step marks in theory questions, I mean if we have half correct and half wrong.:)

soul_reaver

bored wit life in general
best thing fr boards guys study only thru the nite n day time slove the sample papers.... solve them 1ce twice thrice... by the end u memorize 'em.... this fr ppl lik me who hav trouble memorizing but can do things logically.... thou its nt my place to say things... i m working now... but seriously the boards are over hyped... no1 n believe me noone asks fr those marks if u follow engg or medical... just entrances into bsc etc. 12 th marks r a bit imp.. n tension relieving is playin wit other kids n well listening to music... i used to listen to slayer tat time.... its lik u come to know only u r not cranked up... there r ppl worse of... enjoy this exp... its the first of many guys....

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@bookworm physics was easy. but i got messed up in some questions.i didn't even realise there were hots questions all seemed easy.

Bookworm

Banned
check sample paper marking scheme there is step marking

Hey I have answered all the questions(except four questions). Many of them are somewhat correct and somewhat wrong. Keeping this in view how much will I get in 2, 3, and 5 marks questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom