The BOARD students

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
afgji...delhi.....i thoght u were in afgji as u said dat der was ur english xam on 02nd....same here 9th xamz going on....dese too suck big tym

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
lolz computer exam went mind blowing.... now rest all will be duh !! maths on 9th..

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Hey, I'm giving the Class X CBSE boards !!!

So guys how was the social science paper? Didn't you get confused on the "identify the crop from the picture and answer the following Qs" ?

Well, the crop was actually rice, but almost everyone at our centre wrote wheat(except me: i wrote maize :p:p !!)

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
english was justtt tooo awesomee and maths was tik tak....hindi sucked big tym...nxt is science - monday

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member

So guys how was the social science paper? Didn't you get confused on the "identify the crop from the picture and answer the following Qs" ?

Well, the crop was actually rice, but almost everyone at our centre wrote wheat(except me: i wrote maize :p:p !!)
I had got the rice picture and mine was correct. :p

And almost everyone at our center too wrote wheat.

The only mistake which I know I've done is a one mark mistake in the map question, i.e. identifying Koraput bauxite mine. :oops: I should have done the other question. :(

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard

i got sugarcane
Me too, I almost made sugarcane "maize", but chose sugarcane to my luck.

lolz computer exam went mind blowing.... now rest all will be duh !! maths on 9th..
Thank you..
the exam went awesome...so next paper maths on monday :grin:
We have Maths on 14th(CBSE-New Delhi).

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Man, the textbook is in front of me right now, you want me to post the pic eh what? It's sugarcane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom