The BOARD students

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
I'm tensed about my brother. He is giving his exam tomorrow and just now he got admitted cause doctors said he is weak. :(

Chandal

Banned
Hello everyone. I have given Class XII CBSE Chemistry exam. The paper was a bit tough but I have give my best. Expecting above 50(out of 70). But I have some problem. I had to darken the circles of the coordinates of my name(those who have given 12th boards will know) and mistakenly darkened a wrong one. The superintendent has corrected it but I fear one thing that is the paper liable to get cancelled. I have searched in google about the topic and found that using whitener is not allowed in the cover page. Please tell me will it get cancelled.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Best of Luck bachho!! :)

Ahh, boards. When I was a little kid I used to think that in board exams you have to write the answers on the blackboard in front of everyone. :rolleyes: :D

Chandal

Banned
Hohoho!?!

First you double post, and then when he is trying to help you in a better way, you're getting angry? :|

Hey eggman is giving me the samelink of the post that mrintech has done and not contributing his own. If he has the same answer as mrintech than he can check the difference between my earlier query and this query. BTW if you don't know the answer than please don't comment. I want the reply only from XII Board students or passed students. Thankyou.:-|

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
9th CBSE here,Tomorrow english exam...

Some Tips I would like to share:

Before the test
Ensure that you are well rested the night before — do something relaxing! Also dont do 1 night study , instead study during day and have a good sleep...

During the test
Try to relax and enjoy yourself; too much tension may prevent you from thinking clearly
Do not look at the time too often — that reduces your time for doing the actual test

wich skool r u in??wich city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom