The Big Billion Day - Flipkart - All Deals and Offers

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Flipkart?s The Big Billion Day ? a pricing SCAM? | Mission Sharing Knowledge

Woah. A huge list of scams in the comments section.

I placed an order to FX6300 @6.5k from WS Retail.
Seemed like a good deal, 7k everywhere else. I haven't received a order mail, hope they don't cancel it.
Every retailer does that. Online or offline. Big shops or small shops. i3's original price is ~7k but they increased it to 15k and then offered it for ~6k. Its still a good deal. If you are a little informed, you won't be scammed. ;)

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
many of item disappeared from my cart like Redmi 1S, a laptop worth 17000 with great spec, a mobile from steal deal for 99 rs. and many more

Flipkart has actually ruined their reputation, they wasted times of billions of people today.

Very sad to say that but i wish both the Bansal of FK gets all the pain of the world in their as*

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Was samsung Note 2 for 1k? one of my college mate got it and all of the people are going gaga over this fraud sale :lol: he says it has no warranty.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Was samsung Note 2 for 1k? one of my college mate got it and all of the people are going gaga over this fraud sale :lol: he says it has no warranty.
Tell him that its just like a normal purchase. He just won't get refunds but he'll get replacement like usual from FK.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Tell him that its just like a normal purchase. He just won't get refunds but he'll get replacement like usual from FK.

No my question is whether this deal was really there? Cause he said he bought it at 8 AM, and I swear i dint see any note 2 deal :O
Lol,pretty sure he got scammed by a fake website. because,flipkart offers warranty.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
many of item disappeared from my cart like Redmi 1S, a laptop worth 17000 with great spec, a mobile from steal deal for 99 rs. and many more

Flipkart has actually ruined their reputation, they wasted times of billions of people today.

Very sad to say that but i wish both the Bansal of FK gets all the pain of the world in their as*
If those items out of stock after they disappeared then keep this in mind

this is not a Xiaomi flash sale in which you click and get to think about buying it , you get it in your cart, you buy it. You don't wait.
If I had the chance to checkout with a Steal Deal, I'd have done it without wasting time.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
*fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/1604741_984648504924851_5174717547277149803_n.jpg?oh=9eada8920eba53ecdbba3ba14f450885&oe=54B801DF&__gda__=1420893345_2d5a929626b40e49dff6452f6f81568d

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
No my question is whether this deal was really there? Cause he said he bought it at 8 AM, and I swear i dint see any note 2 deal :O
Lol,pretty sure he got scammed by a fake website. because,flipkart offers warranty.

i saw galaxy tab 2 once listed there around 10-10:30am but when i clicked on it, it said OOS. didn't notice any warranty thing then. wanted to check that afterwards if getting a chance to buy but then didn't saw that and after 11:30am i logged off.

Last edited:

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
If those items out of stock after they disappeared then keep this in mind

this is not a Xiaomi flash sale in which you click and get to think about buying it , you get it in your cart, you buy it. You don't wait.
If I had the chance to checkout with a Steal Deal, I'd have done it without wasting time.

do you think i am stupid not to place order after adding that to my cart, it went in my cart, but then it disappeared in few second.

BTW do you shop online, have you ever bought anything from any of the online shop, anyway Flipkart RIP

saswat23

Human Spambot

still cant believe
ask him to post the screenshot of his order

I had seen the deal for Tab-2 but Note 2!!!

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
we are three brothers and we have our own separate computer, on my laptop all Steal deal item showed out of stock exactly on 8 am, later my brother loged in at 8:30, the item showed on his computer and when he clicked, again out of stock message, same thing happen with people in my office, it showed in stock whener i guy logedin FK to check deal, but as soon as clicked on buy, it gave OUT of STOCK.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM FLIPKART EVER, LET THEM DIE

- - - Updated - - -

anyway check this

*www.crazyengineers.com/threads/flipkart-billion-dollar-sale-is-a-scam-or-what.76873/

sandeepsingh

Broken In
:lol: found this on #Fraudkart fb page

Flipkart Flipkart
Yes Papa
Selling cheaper
Yes Papa
Telling lies
No Papa
Where Are The Offers?
HaHaHa..

Top Bottom