The Big Billion Day - Flipkart - All Deals and Offers

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
fraudkart-flikart-bigbillionday-scam.jpg

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
do you think i am stupid not to place order after adding that to my cart, it went in my cart, but then it disappeared in few second.

BTW do you shop online, have you ever bought anything from any of the online shop, anyway Flipkart RIP
Then it went out of stock before you placed the order ;)
And I shop online only. Ordered 20k worth stuff today.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Did shopping of Rs. 25,321/- , purchased numerous items --Hp deskjet printer 2545 @ 3950, Zotac nvidia gtx 650 2GB DDR5 synergy edition @7400/- , clothes, shavers n whatnot :p

ashs1

Padawan
Nice!!
Got myself a Phillip popup toaster(1k) And 3 sunglasses ( 500)..
Total damages : 1.5k so far..
Planning to exchange my old Samsung chat for Moto g2 @ 11k..

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wasn't expecting anything so after trying for 5 min(8.00-8.05AM) gave up on any special deal.I did bought sapphire 7770 1gb gddr5 for 7140(2 days ago it was ~7500) which i think is the cheapest you can get for a new sapphire 7770 gddr5 without any special deal/coupon.For me this day simply meant a Rs.350 discount which is fine for me.

[MENTION=166916]theterminator[/MENTION],did you read reviews before deciding on 650.from whatever little i read it seems 7770 is better in many games & just for future reference never consider more than 1gb memory in below 10000 cards a significant advantage.GTX650Ti is better than 7770 but not non-Ti version.

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Wasn't expecting anything so after trying for 5 min(8.00-8.05AM) gave up on any special deal.I did bought sapphire 7770 1gb gddr5 for 7140(2 days ago it was ~7500) which i think is the cheapest you can get for a new sapphire 7770 gddr5 without any special deal/coupon.For me this day simply meant a Rs.350 discount which is fine for me.

[MENTION=166916]theterminator[/MENTION],did you read reviews before deciding on 650.from whatever little i read it seems 7770 is better in many games & just for future reference never consider more than 1gb memory in below 10000 cards a significant advantage.GTX650Ti is better than 7770 but not non-Ti version.

Congrats [MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION] ...actually compared from july you got around 700 off...thats nice.. i was thinking to buy long back buy still not sure i will use it.

*i.imgur.com/6dvrk5N.png

ashs1

Padawan
I found snapdeal's offers more lucrative than Flipkart.
Fingers crossed for Amazon sale from 10th -16th

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Anyway , i am going to delete my data and deactivate my Flipkart account now. RIP Flipkart and its followers

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
is the xiaomi powerbank really discontinued or will it be back? same for other products
i really need to buy one before my trip in 2 weeks

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Anyway , i am going to delete my data and deactivate my Flipkart account now. RIP Flipkart and its followers
I know this feeling mate. But I know you are not going to delete you Flipkart account, it's your anger and impulsive talking out of frustration and I have the same ****ing feeling. As today was some festival or something (and tomorrow too) I had zero work, so sat my ass off from 8 a.m to 3 p.m in front of desktop and kept refreshing the offer pages.
I got the Lumia 1020 added in cart at 13999. Tried to pay for it 5 times, but every time the payment gateway server failed to connect to the 3d secure page, however I don't know how this is Flipkart's fault, cause I clearly saw that it was citibank.co.in which was failing to load, but not sure.
Then I had the Nokia X added in my cart for Rs.700. I added it several times, not a single time it was added to cart. It was automatically deleted.
Then there was some Lava mobile for Rs.1 (yeah One Rupee), added the same, same disappearance like the Lava mobile.

That's all. All I could successfully order was a pair of Blackberry trousers at 55% off, and the bloody Mi 5000 mAh power bank or something. The latter I bought out of sheer frustration, I had no idea that sitting in front of a PC for 7+ hours could be so annoying and tiresome, so I had to buy something, anything.

The thing is, I don't blame Flipkart for the offers (they are doing a business, not charity), but what was premium class cheapness was their server errors and the fake pricing of several products, like the 90% off deals. There was no need to do that. It just showed a very silly and third grade mentality of attracting buyers, which is plain awful.

I will keep shopping with Flipkart, but I had a very good amount of respect for them, which is now COMPLETELY gone. In my line of work only money talks, but after a while the trust and respect play a huge role in doing business, and Flipkart will have to pay for what they have done today, it is as simple as that. From now on, if I will want to buy something I will check it at Amazon first, then Flipkart, just before this overwhelming 6th October it was the other way around, now see who is loosing something ;)

rish1

Cyborg Agent
I got the Lumia 1020 added in cart at 13999. Tried to pay for it 5 times, but every time the payment gateway server failed to connect to the 3d secure page, however I don't know how this is Flipkart's fault, cause I clearly saw that it was citibank.co.in which was failing to load, but not sure.

ohh :( you missed it :(

never ever use bank or credit card in cases of flash sales .. because by the time you would be entering details like pass and card no the other guy would have already placed an order on COD, and it would be OOS for you then.. always use COD in these cases

some people were able to get Lumia 1020 for 14k ..

it wasn't fake at all and it was expected when millions of people are online all trying to grab the same deal which probably has only 10-20 units

those 10-20 people will be lucky and happy and give divine blessings :lol: to flipkart while rest millions of people will curse them ..

they did inflate MRP on a lot of products but that is to be expected..

and i still find flipkart to be the best and better than amazon at least they give compensation if they cancel order

many people ordered moto E for 1500 they cancelled all of them but at least gave Rs 500 wallet balance to everyone ..

snapdeal and amazon will only send a mail..

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
ohh :( you missed it :(

never ever use bank or credit card in cases of flash sales .. because by the time you would be entering details like pass and card no the other guy would have already placed an order on COD, and it would be OOS for you then.. always use COD in these cases
Damn man, while doing transactions I never even remember that there's a COD option. I never paid anything in COD. However I didn't input my card details, as it was already added under Flipkart, all I had to enter was the 3 digit CVV code, and then of course if the 3d secured page had loaded I would have had to enter my password / OTP.

**** me.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Well I loved the sale. No one says anything about all the good stuff like Redmi available for almost the whole day, 4k and 8k off on Moto G2 and Moto X by exchanging and all the other stuff for cheap prices. Yes they inflated prices, but they offered a good discount which ultimately made that deal cheaper from other sites. So well this was good in a way. Now let's see when our products are delivered :p

Top Bottom