the best racing games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dushyanth.R

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys ,
Can you tell some of the best racing games to be played on a system:-
p4, 128mbRam ,40GB Hard Disk ,Nvidia TnT2 graphic card.
Also some of the action games
The games should run smoothly

sumitava_b

In the zone
Roadrash is pure fun, man!! Apart from cruising down the country roads, its amazing to kick(literally!!) :mrgreen: the opponents out of their bike and race both.......Get a super bike and bit the hell out of ur rival with the chain... :twisted:

I think no other racing game has this kinda features...

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
NFSU2 on a TNT2? :shock: And I am finding it difficult to run at 800x600 with Motion Blur on a FX5600U. Are you sure the game can be played at 640x480 with all effects turned off? Plus, would anyone really want to play it that way? I would say the best NFS game to stop at would be Porsche Unleashed. The best part about the Underground series IS the graphics. As for Action games, you can try Max Payne, Quake II, Quake III Arena, RtCW, etc.

hikapil

Journeyman
Other than Roadrash, SUzuki is also a real fun Bike Racing ame.

Also try Stunt, its really a addictive game.
*members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/excited/idhitit.gif

bharathbala2003

why need title?
yes i agree with ennonmai.. NFS UG 1 will not run leave alone UG2.. i got the same cr@ppy card and i know it cant take up that stuff! mayb u can play Nfs games till 6 (HP2) then testdrive.. road rash will run on a Pentium pro :shock: so will surely run here.. then try sum old games like manxtt superbike.. hard truck.. midtown madness... then monster truck madness.. etc..

escape7

What? Where? How?
tarey_g said:
nfspu will run well on this config, nice game

well, i played nfs porsche unleashed without any external graphics card. It has got superb graphics, the evolution mode is great

geek_rohit

In the zone
If you ask the best game irrespective to system config here it is:
Road Racing: Need for Speed Underground 2
Formula1: Grand Prix 4
Bike Racing: MotoGP 3
Rally: Colin McRae Rally

sumitava_b

In the zone
Have anyone played CarmeggadonII.......Its not exactly sort of a racing game.....but wheel is in ur hand and u can do anything u wish :twisted:

Friends used to curse me when I played this game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom