The Best Looking Racing Game Till Date !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Just seen the video from gametrailers, the GC 2007 trailer of upcoming Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, just see the video and get blown away by the level of in-game details.. hail PS3..:)... it seems completely real...

Watch in normal Definition:

*www.gametrailers.com/player/23935.html

Watch in High-Definition 720p

*www.gametrailers.com/player/23942.html

Screenshot:
*img409.imageshack.us/img409/8677/57650623jl8.th.jpg

Last edited:

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Yes. graphics in this game is at a whole new level. That's the power of PS3. Finally, the beast will be unleashed.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
@rockthegod

that screenshot is simply awesome.....wow!!

Pro street also has this type of detailing...........

OP
rockthegod

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
thanx man !! :)

@Quertymaniac: The screenshot is extremely dull when compared to the video. Just take a look at the trailer... the details r so intricate.. the car modeling is brilliant... I think in the sole aspect of car modelling and car details, NFS ProStreet is quite inferior.... though I had to hand it out to ProStreet for the overall graphics ....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
If I have to buy a PS3 then it would be for GT5 but alsa .. its damm expensive :mad:. I read somewhere that people bought PS2 just to play GT :D. I have seen many previous GT Videos and had never seen a racing game like it.

And yea CM Dirt is a serious competition to GT 5 :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Sure GT5 will raise the bar to it's peak when it comes out in terms of graphic realism.But for now the one that I think steals the show is Test Drive Unlimited for PC.GT5 has been delayed for quite a long time now by Sony.Just hope they get the final product delivered on time.God if only this wasn't a simulation game I would have loved to be a part of it.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom