The best graphics card under 7K

Which is the best card under 7K ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Isn't the Palit 9800GT at 7.5k the best choice :p (available with lynx, chandigarh)

Yes, you must have seen the thread that I started, but some people refuse to accept. They keep trying to compare it to higher budget cards.
Here see:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97219

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well Ati is coming up with HD4650 and HD4670 to take on Nvidia's 9500GT and 9550GT! Good times ahead in sub $100 cards! There launch is slated for this September, about 15th !
They have been launched in US and the reviews say only one thing, Nvidia has been p@wned :D. See then for yourself here.
*www.tweaktown.com/reviews/1590/sapphire_radeon_hd_4670_in_crossfire/index.html
*www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=15393&page=1
*guru3d.com/article/ati-radeon-hd-4670-review/1
*www.firingsquad.com/hardware/amd_ati_radeon_4670_performance_review/default.asp
*www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Powercolor/HD_4670/1.html

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Wow, the fight is getting hotter........good for us consumers :D.

@comp@ddict
Dont bother recommanding it, there are always some DAAMIT (AMD/ATi) fanbois who will come and bash you for recommanding a 9800GT :|.

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey I didn't get it from Kolkata.... (I tried Supreme Technologies but failed)
I got it from Lynx at around 13000 bucks inclusive of shipping.
I should have done the same but Tirupati Kolkata just brought some EVGA 9800GTX+ SC edition(778MHz GPU) here, so getting that one at 15k.

OP
layzee

layzee

■■■■■■
Whoa that's a big deal.
Why did you even think of going to Tirupati. Should have first tried Supreme Technologies and the other small shops in Chandni first.
Anyways the 9800GTX+ is going to be available here just before the Pujas begin. This is what one of the shopkeepers told me. There was also a rumour that Supreme Tech. actually had the new 9800GTX+ cards in stock but were not selling them off because they were trying to sell off the old 9800GTX cards that they had in stock.

tkin

Back to school!!
Whoa that's a big deal.
Why did you even think of going to Tirupati. Should have first tried Supreme Technologies and the other small shops in Chandni first.
Anyways the 9800GTX+ is going to be available here just before the Pujas begin. This is what one of the shopkeepers told me. There was also a rumour that Supreme Tech. actually had the new 9800GTX+ cards in stock but were not selling them off because they were trying to sell off the old 9800GTX cards that they had in stock.
Update's here:

The XFX 9800GTX+ is already available here, the shop called Eastern Logica Infoway has them showcased right in the front.(They also have pretty much every XFX and Sparkle GPU showcased, check it out, its overwhelming to see so many High-End cards like the fabled XFX 9800GX2 up close and personal):D:D

Anyway I'm getting the EVGA 9800GTX+ SC from Vedant Infosys at 13,500/-+4% V.A.T, its also available right now:D

The XFX 9800GTX+ costs 14,500/-+Taxes:mad:

Supreme doesn't have or don't want to sell the XFX9800GTX+, they kept on insisting on the XFX9800GTX @ 15,000/- like you said:mad::mad:

Check out: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98253

OP
layzee

layzee

■■■■■■
Update's here:

The XFX 9800GTX+ is already available here, the shop called Eastern Logica Infoway has them showcased right in the front.(They also have pretty much every XFX and Sparkle GPU showcased, check it out, its overwhelming to see so many High-End cards like the fabled XFX 9800GX2 up close and personal):D:D

Anyway I'm getting the EVGA 9800GTX+ SC from Vedant Infosys at 13,500/-+4% V.A.T, its also available right now:D

The XFX 9800GTX+ costs 14,500/-+Taxes:mad:

Supreme doesn't have or don't want to sell the XFX9800GTX+, they kept on insisting on the XFX9800GTX @ 15,000/- like you said:mad::mad:

Check out: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98253

Just checked out the XFX 9800GX2. That one big bad black brick. I even asked them about the GTX280 and they said that the GTX series cards would be available latest by the end of October.

Anyways the EVGA 9800GTX+ Super Clocked scores above the XFX 9800GTX+ in both performance and cooling. One hell of a deal is the Zotac 9800GTX+ at 12,000/- . Anyways its going to be HAPPY GAMING during the Puja days for both of us.

tkin

Back to school!!
Just checked out the XFX 9800GX2. That one big bad black brick. I even asked them about the GTX280 and they said that the GTX series cards would be available latest by the end of October.

Anyways the EVGA 9800GTX+ Super Clocked scores above the XFX 9800GTX+ in both performance and cooling. One hell of a deal is the Zotac 9800GTX+ at 12,000/- . Anyways its going to be HAPPY GAMING during the Puja days for both of us.
Yeah, right on dude, just noticed your siggie(Sorry for not doing it earlier), one word: AWESOME:twisted::twisted:

And the part about EVGA beating XFX is even sweeter, I was a die-hard XFX fan till I started looking around:p:p

Happy Gaming to you too, logging off for a few days now, be back in a week.

First in my list is DMC4 (and not Crysis, god I'm so tired of it):mad::mad:

What's the next in your list?:D:D

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Well happy gaming with 9800GTX+, especially in CRYSIS, as Nvidia cards outclass AMD cards in CRYSIS(jus dun understand y!!!)

OP
layzee

layzee

■■■■■■
BTW, he's got a P4........so it will be a bottleneck unless he gets a C2D or C2Q or C2Extreme :D.

I already have a C2D E8400 but I still like my old P4 530J. So I put it in my signature.
Anyways if you're playing at low resolutions, the lack of a core may not affect performance too much if the processor has a good core clock.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I already have a C2D E8400 but I still like my old P4 530J. So I put it in my signature.
Anyways if you're playing at low resolutions, the lack of a core may not affect performance too much if the processor has a good core clock.

Oh fine then........happy gaming!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom