The best graphics card under 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.
keith_j_snyder2 said:
Dude if u are planning to buy a quad core then buy INTEL ....even Q6600 will be better option than PHENOM.

If u are buying 8800 GT in January then i suggest wait till January and see the Penryn core2Duo which is having 12MB L2Cache and 6Mb L2 Cache and they are 45 nm!

They will kick QX6700 into dust....trust me they really do!

And also if u are buying 680i motherboard then my suggestion is go for ASUS P5N32 E SLI!

but spider from AMD looks cool!!
and HD 3870 looks gr8.
i want quad core not duo.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
PHNOM 9500 already hit India and its price is 14500/- but i gotta tell u this that even AMD has its Quad core, but it can't beat even E6600 which is a dual core.

Although there is no comparison between Quad Core and Dual core but Core 2 Duo beat the Quad Core AMD!
Which really S**ks!
As far as Spider, have u seen its benchmarkings?

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^+1. avoid BIG and Galaxy. they have very bad rep. XFX is obviously very gud. same with eVGA (though availability in India can be a prob). ASUS, MSI, Sapphire etc. are gud too

xbonez said:
^^+1. avoid BIG and Galaxy. they have very bad rep. XFX is obviously very gud. same with eVGA (though availability in India can be a prob). ASUS, MSI, Sapphire etc. are gud too

forget it all guyz.ill get a brand new assembled PC in early january.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
thats gud, but u will be taking a gfx card (i hope)..so keep in mind the abovementioned brands

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
BIG, GALAXY are not that much of bad brand...i have experienced BIG before when i used to have 6200. It was a nice card with good performance. THe main difference between these cards are the XFX, EVGA, BFG etc. have better overclocking potential but BIG, GALAXY etc have not that much otherwise at stock they have almost same performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom