The awesome moment when your interst speed reaches 50mbps..

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
For me Pacenet meghbela was so bad that even the airtel connection seemed like high quality.

I removed it within two months of trying it out.

Right now I'm surviving on the 8Mbit airtel 175GB plan. But their stupid Smart Bytes page caused 25GB of data to go to waste. I was downloading Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch off PSN on my PS3, which was worth 15GB. It failed, I had to redownload, and even that failed. 25GB down the toilet.

Does anybody know how I can get rid of it? Bitstream interception is not the right way to notify your customer that "only" 50GB of data cap is left. ****ing scumbags. Their customer service also didnt disable it, saying that they cant.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
For me Pacenet meghbela was so bad that even the airtel connection seemed like high quality.

I removed it within two months of trying it out.

Right now I'm surviving on the 8Mbit airtel 175GB plan. But their stupid Smart Bytes page caused 25GB of data to go to waste. I was downloading Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch off PSN on my PS3, which was worth 15GB. It failed, I had to redownload, and even that failed. 25GB down the toilet.

Does anybody know how I can get rid of it? Bitstream interception is not the right way to notify your customer that "only" 50GB of data cap is left. ****ing scumbags. Their customer service also didnt disable it, saying that they cant.

you are "surviving" with that ?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Yes. I share this connection with my brother and I need at least 200GB a month when not downloading anything. Besides, Smart Bytes (so smart...) cuts down the effective bandwidth by 30%.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yes. I share this connection with my brother and I need at least 200GB a month when not downloading anything. Besides, Smart Bytes (so smart...) cuts down the effective bandwidth by 30%.

bro, I have a no FUP solid 1-1.5 megabyte/s connection.. i play LoL, CoD4 and LOTRO regularly.. but I have never reached 200 GB of download
Seriously WTF do u do lol !??
Even Pron doesnt take that much downloads..

tkin

Back to school!!
bro, I have a no FUP solid 1-1.5 megabyte/s connection.. i play LoL, CoD4 and LOTRO regularly.. but I have never reached 200 GB of download
Seriously WTF do u do lol !??
Even Pron doesnt take that much downloads..
Wanna bet? ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
I'll show you a pic later in PM, its a collection of my stuff(in DVDs).

I used to pull 160GB earlier with my Night Unlimited plan, and max it out, and the list was at time over 300GB long, I have a compulsion for downloading everything I find on net, some tv shows etc I had never had a chance to watch, same with some games, movies etc.

Once I get beam I'll use a raspberry pi and an external HDD to pull 2mbps, 24x7, calculate that would you.

me_chirag

Broken In
Happy with my 2Mbps plan from reliance. Tummy to kabhi bhi fill nahin honi. chahe 100Mbps bhi aa jaye, phir bhi slow hi lagna hai.
;-)
Even one needs to buy Hard disk's (Internal/External) with such blasting speeds. Content will be downloaded in seconds. But rakhna kidhar hai ?

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I am happy with 4mbps unlimited but my hdd is 320 gb only and its completely filled,I just watch everthing online :p and i dont have anything to download send me ur hdds pls :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That much speed and you can only think of steam, you are so.... what's the word now.. ummm... Saintly?

Err.. I am confused! I meant, I did 10 GB downloaded, but didn't think of downloading games on steam!
Right now, Portal 2 is on download. It's a whooping > 6 gigs! Thank god to this increase in bandwidth!

Top Bottom