The artwork thread

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
added more details. Trying to make this as complete as possible is now getting on my nerves.
what I have in mind is cable tv wires and telephone lines. Some crap on the side of the roads like here in india
an AC or two. probably a cycle kept somewhere at the side of the road
door behind the girl. Girls caps needs some design too.
*fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/124/9/b/wip_2_by_niku4186-d645f07.jpg

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Yeah , I can see a ghost near the shop window :D

PS : I really like what you did with body skin and hair :)

Well , the creator understood :p

this is actually the shrinked image.

actual is 3000x2560 pixel :D where you can have a real good look at the details :p

You mean her left hand? :confused:
left hand is not supposed to be visible. I have to put some plant leaves there, which is again a tedious task.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
from lines to color. I Still feel there is something missing.
*imageshack.us/a/img507/3848/ask3.jpg

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
from lines to color. I Still feel there is something missing.
*imageshack.us/a/img507/3848/ask3.jpg

this fu(kin awesome bro... just awesome. shading on the skin is just spot on.

just my two cents, coz you said sometrhing was missing..

the balcony railing seems out of perspective - coz the right hand is on the railing, she's leaning over the railing thrusting "them" out :p.. so the riling travelling into the image should be a bit lower, coz in proportion to her 'symmetrical' body, the left hand wouldnt be at the level of the railing.

the two boundary walls - definitely perspective problem. unless the road is too inclined.

the strap of the top - the right strap is tight so its hanging a bit off from the body. this should be the case with the left strap too, no? that if she is standing in a straight posture, which she is, i think.

by the way light act, the lower part of her body [legs] should be a bit less exposed. no source of light under there, right?? :p

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
this fu(kin awesome bro... just awesome. shading on the skin is just spot on.

just my two cents, coz you said sometrhing was missing..

the balcony railing seems out of perspective - coz the right hand is on the railing, she's leaning over the railing thrusting "them" out :p.. so the riling travelling into the image should be a bit lower, coz in proportion to her 'symmetrical' body, the left hand wouldnt be at the level of the railing.

the two boundary walls - definitely perspective problem. unless the road is too inclined.

the strap of the top - the right strap is tight so its hanging a bit off from the body. this should be the case with the left strap too, no? that if she is standing in a straight posture, which she is, i think.

by the way light act, the lower part of her body [legs] should be a bit less exposed. no source of light under there, right?? :p

very good observation bro.

Yes she is supposed to be leaning more on the right hand so the right strap gets tight

the road is supposed to be an incline so the boundary walls get bent/weird. It looks like a screwup but the girl covers up the f.up with her sexyness :p
balcony needs fixing for sure

I might just remove the leg part completely and some of the red flower plant branches.

I just realized that the colors look like **** on my laptop. IPS display on my dell monitor rules \m/

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
very good observation bro.

Yes she is supposed to be leaning more on the right hand so the right strap gets tight

the road is supposed to be an incline so the boundary walls get bent/weird. It looks like a screwup but the girl covers up the f.up with her sexyness :p
balcony needs fixing for sure

I might just remove the leg part completely and some of the red flower plant branches.

I just realized that the colors look like **** on my laptop. IPS display on my dell monitor rules \m/

hmmm.. if projecting her sexiness is what you want, then dont remove the leg. overdoing the red flowers will mar the pic.

get a bit more texture on the top [at the bend of the hip] and the skirt.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
hmmm.. if projecting her sexiness is what you want, then dont remove the leg. overdoing the red flowers will mar the pic.

get a bit more texture on the top [at the bend of the hip] and the skirt.

sure thing mate. will do that tomorrow. been up since 2:30am today, no sleep at all.

Top Bottom