The ANGRY Pixel Alone In The Dark Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
*theangrypixel.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/aitd_header1.jpg​

It’s here!

After having talked about it countless times in the past few months, the Alone In The Dark Contest has finally shown up. Blame the delay on our lazy admins for not having it up and running much earlier. Guess we will have to go with the age-old saying that it is never too late for anything.

Participants of our Game of the Year 2007 contests would immediately feel at ease with this one. This time around, to get more and more people to jump on-board, the contest has been made much more accessible. Mind you, it is just a teaser for the things to come in the following months, so you better stay sharp.

Head over to The Alone In The Dark Contest page to get started. At stake is a copy of Alone in the Dark for the PC, Xbox 360 and Wii, all thanks to Milestone Interactive. Extra dollops of thanks to them as well for the infinite patience they have displayed with regards to the contest. We owe you one! The contest closes midnight, 5th December 2008 and is only open for residents of India.

Best of luck and do not forget to send in your feedback about the contests, what you liked and what you didn’t. We would love to steal a few ideas from you!
Source

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Alright, heading there.

A little suggestion, the image of the backdrop of the city and the trees could have used a little more work, especially in the bottom left and the fire area, like I said just a little suggestion :p

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
After the clues, all I got was a message to mail. So I did, though wasn't sure what to put in it, so I just repeated the message.

OP
ctrl_alt_del

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Hitboxx: Point duly noted. The contest was supposed to come out a while back but got delayed. At that time we had a proper flash mini-site in place. Sadly, we had to dump it in favor of a more simplified approach.

In any case, you are in! :)

Keep the feedback coming. We really appreciate it.

OP
ctrl_alt_del

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Nope, you didn't.

@Everyone: If you get to the pop-up box, just do what it says. You don't have to do anything further. Write whatever you wish to in it.

amitava82

MMO Addict
I have the game but I haven't installed it yet.. What's more, I have a freaking huge Alone in the Dark sticker sticking on my laptop :|

amitava82

MMO Addict
OK. I'm gonna install the game n check it out. I don't like freaking zombies n sh!T.. those things freaks me out.. >.<

OP
ctrl_alt_del

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@All: This contest is a one-step contest so basically once you get to the pop-up, you are done. Do as instructed and you are in. Once past the last date, we will pick up random winners from the list.

For those who have been a part of our last year GOTY contests that gave away 8800GT, Master Chief Halo Helmet and Bioshock Big Daddy figurine, they will know that those were multi-part affairs. You were supposed to solve three-part puzzles to get to the main quest.

We will be having some more contest in the coming days which will be increase the difficulty level. Do give us the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom