Thank u admins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Finally admins fixed many bugs added a captcha check for thread creation. Who is online list is now available too.

will add more improvements in the list which i will notice :D

where is the quick reply though ?

viola !!!

Last edited:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Plus the darn recaptcha bug took me 4 hours to fix, now I have to sleep :)

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
as you can see, double post prevention breaks with the latest version of VB, so it will take some time to get that back. Even ajax features seem to be working fine now, let me know if there are any more problems.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Thanks thanks thanks Thanks thanks thanks Thanks thanks thanks admin :grin:

And there is no quick reply box:confused: Its really hard for me to post VIA mobile:cry:

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
MHG: you should (a) see the quick reply now, and (b) not have recaptcha.

Regular users won't be able to see the Quick Reply box right now, because you need to verify your "humanness" to reply to a post. Give us a few days to weed out any spammers that are still registered, and verify that spam registrations are indeed going down, and we'll see about getting that up again.

MHG: you should (a) see the quick reply now, and (b) not have recaptcha.

Regular users won't be able to see the Quick Reply box right now, because you need to verify your "humanness" to reply to a post. Give us a few days to weed out any spammers that are still registered, and verify that spam registrations are indeed going down, and we'll see about getting that up again.
OK, now what about that plugin to stop posters with less than 10 post count from posting links, images and new threads ? :grin:

PS: shall I move this thread and the suggestions thread to feedback section ? And the pc workshop review thread to carnival section ?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
FatBeing, i can see quick reply and post without captcha too.. But its not working as it's supposed to.. When you click post, it refreshes the page, which it should not!

FatBeing, i can see quick reply and post without captcha too.. But its not working as it's supposed to.. When you click post, it refreshes the page, which it should not!
ejjaktly.

And view forum member list option is also disabled. So is "who is online" list. In front page.

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
One thing at a time please :)

Now that we should have less spam to worry about, we can focus our attention on getting the AJAX working properly. As long as nothing's horribly broken, please live with it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom