Thackeray taking on Sachin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
*www.ndtv.com/news/india/shiv_sena_to_sachin_stick_to_sports.php

I am fuming with anger.. Some one should stop these Thackeray's else Maharashtra
will ripped into 10000 pieces

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Ya. I don't know what burns for Thackeray when Sachin says India first Maharashtra next. Same for every one; India first whatever is next. Sachin was asked the question and he responded and in a sensible and responsible manner.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
He also declared Sachin's been "run-out on the Marathi pitch."

hmm. I thought Sachin never played on Marathi pitch :)

anyways, whatever these lunatics say, take it as mad man's rants than anything else :)

amol48

Searching...
What the hell man! This is too much now! Mr. Thackeray(s) if you are reading this 'Go F**k yourself!'

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Was this the day our freedom fighters died for?

What could be the more shameful thing than this, for Indians and the Indian Government. If these people do not love India, then they must be thrown out of India immediately, without a second thought.

vsrini40

Broken In
It is really shame on every Indian. First it was Raj Thakerey against the SP MLA.
Now the target is Sachin. Glad BCCI has given a fitting rejoinder to the Samna article

Krow

Crowman
The same party Shiv Sena, under Mr. BT once was in power in Mah. It announced an award for P.L.Deshpande (famous playwright and poet). He refused to accept it. So they criticised him bitterly. After he passed away, these people came out on the streets to fight for him supposedly, to get the Pune expressway named after him. What hypocrisy. Politically driven BULL$h1T as usual. Sachin FTW! I fully support him.

This is specially for Mr. Thackeray and his party :

I AM AN INDIAN BEFORE I AM A MAHARASHTRIAN AND WILL ALWAYS BE SO WHETHER YOU OR YOUR MINIONS CHOOSE TO MAKE IT AN ISSUE OR NOT!

TBH, who gives a f**k anyway? Sachin will still be worshipped and idolized, no matter what Thackeray says. So why bother and be angry about it? :???:

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
So why bother and be angry about it? :???:

See, i am sure 99% will be supporting Sachin except for those bunch of goons out there.
But, if none of the concerned are taking an action to stop these kind of people then what would be the fate of our country. I respect this country and am proud to say I am an Indian.

And how much we should neglect these people..?? Just because they have money and a political party doesn't mean they can do anything they want,right? And it was so sad to see Karan Johar apologising to Bal Thackeray to get his movie running in theatres..( and the crime he did, because he used a term Bombay instead of Mumbai). Instead, proper legal action should've been taken. But no one dares to. What is wrong with us people?Time to stand up and say.. STOP IT M***** F******.

A

ankitsagwekar

f**k all

i need low cost electricity for 24 hours
low cost internet :)
better transport (see local train of mumbai)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
why does this thackeray keep talking ****...
what was wrong in what sachin said....
this thackeray family is hopeless.. all of them should rot in hell

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
hmm what next?Maharashtra should be declared a separate country..Most of the Thackeray's seem to be narrow minded...they miss the big picture...

Krow

Crowman
^Yeah, all they know is how to get publicity for the party. I think we should ignore this BS and that would kill their purpose. Out of mind fellas.

GigaHeartz

Off the beaten track
thakkeray was once upon a time a respected political figure.. now as dead as the shivaji statue project.. no one gives a **** about what he says.. we maharastrians have grown out of his bullshit philosophy.. hez getting his well deserved kick in the behind in the current elections..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom