Thackeray taking on Sachin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahim

Married!
But one can't ignore his power to create tension and fighting and troubling the population. We may sit in our home and comment but ask those people who gets beaten and harassed by them.

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
But one can't ignore his power to create tension and fighting and troubling the population. We may sit in our home and comment but ask those people who gets beaten and harassed by them.

EXACTLY...And the question is why no legal action is taken against these USELESS CREATURES? Why no one is standing up? If a common man is doing it the'll get thrashed up
by their goons. I think the celebs and others personalitiies including Tendulkar should stand up united and shout it loud that "We are Indians" and "India is for all Indians"... How long can we just stare at these lunatic acts?

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
OMG!!! This is the limit!!
Saw an opinion poll in BANGALORE MIRROR asking "Do you think Thackeray is correct in commenting on Sachin's "Mumbai is for all" statement?" And guess what 100% ppl said NO!

Krow

Crowman
^The media is reflective of what the people want to say, but that again is a direct result of how the media portrays news to the people. For example, in Gujarat, many people are of the opinion that the riots were a correct thing done by the Modi Government due to subsequent positive coverage by the Gujarat media. However the national media opposed it furiously and hence most of the nation is against the riots.

Similarly, if Bal Thackeray's rants against Sachin were shown in a positive light by the media, then I doubt if the poll would be 100% for NO. Not all people think on their own accord, not all of them are opinion leaders. Most know only a part of what BT said (usually it is the Mumbai before India bit) and have made their judgments based on that.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^The media is reflective of what the people want to say, but that again is a direct result of how the media portrays news to the people. For example, in Gujarat, many people are of the opinion that the riots were a correct thing done by the Modi Government due to subsequent positive coverage by the Gujarat media. However the national media opposed it furiously and hence most of the nation is against the riots.

Similarly, if Bal Thackeray's rants against Sachin were shown in a positive light by the media, then I doubt if the poll would be 100% for NO. Not all people think on their own accord, not all of them are opinion leaders. Most know only a part of what BT said (usually it is the Mumbai before India bit) and have made their judgments based on that.
Good point... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom