!!Test The Best----- Laptop

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It should handle them quite well.

If you need for more than 3 yrs, get i5. Otherwise i3 will be enough.

Even if Windows 8 comes out, use Win 7. Its lite and even if the emulators use get heavy Win 7 will be handle em coz for some reason I get funny feeling how heavy Win 8 will be.

OP
william

william

Journeyman
yeh lets see will make the purchase by tmrw if not delayed and then mean wshile i decid eabt i5 or i3...and i think th egpu shuld be good as notebookcheck says..cos i believe their results...i hope they are not wrong...?

OP
william

william

Journeyman
u ahve purchased dell xps15..? if so have tried the gpu with games nad how is the overall laptop...

It should handle them quite well.

If you need for more than 3 yrs, get i5. Otherwise i3 will be enough.

Even if Windows 8 comes out, use Win 7. Its lite and even if the emulators use get heavy Win 7 will be handle em coz for some reason I get funny feeling how heavy Win 8 will be.

this page tells some different story...users having loads of prob with acer pls check...

Acer Authorized Service Centers in India | Zyxware Technologies

The gt 540 m 2 gb is a sick gpu. Will super easily run all present games :D

on dell site they are giving i7 with 2gb 540m and thas for 70k...there is no model for 2gb 540 for 54k...

chk this link y so many probs with acer....

Acer Authorized Service Centers in India | Zyxware Technologies

I just quoted XPS 15 in which i modified it . Its now 54.5K for i5 2410 , 500gb HDD , 4 GB RAM , 2GB Gt 540M.

:|

spm

Journeyman
personally i dont like acer as my experience with them have not been so good. and i would avoid them.
but online i have heard both sides. some say they dont have any problems and some says otherwise.
so i guess u do ur research on this particular model.

OP
william

william

Journeyman
i asked my frnd who is using acer first he said thats its not that good...but then i told him the config and that i may be using it for next 3 ysr only then he said then u can think abt it also depends upon how use the laptop as in his case he keeps his laptop 'ON' for number of days just because of downlaoding..thus his battery life would reduce.....still i am asking others abt acer....
i need somebody who could sahre his experince abt acer,is it really that bad or just made a hype..

OP
william

william

Journeyman
can't acquire much from the reviews on internet inquired few frnds some saa ok go for it some stricltly say no..they have brought me into ocnfusion...only beacause they think and have heard acers laptops aren't good comapred to hp or del or any other big name...

OP
william

william

Journeyman
in delhi..but i am not geting much information the brand...my frnds says better stick with dell or hp instead of acer so a bit consfused..

R2K

In the Zone
in delhi..but i am not geting much information the brand...my frnds says better stick with dell or hp instead of acer so a bit consfused..

Every laptop from every brand have there own problems...if you wanna hear abt those problems and watch it with your own eyes then type build quality of laptops search option in youtube and you can find tons of problems with dell,acer,hp,sony and even macbook pro:grin:

OP
william

william

Journeyman
got the deal on an online site most probably gng for HP, its core i5(SB) but without gfx( here i give prefrence to my main work of development), for gaming laptop wont be good so will buy a desktop...will inform u in a day or two...

Top Bottom