!!Test The Best----- Laptop

C

chrisallen

which is the best tablet PC available in the market, I am asking this to those who have already this type of PC as well as some experience of the quality and capability of this particular system.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
which is the best tablet PC available in the market, I am asking this to those who have already this type of PC as well as some experience of the quality and capability of this particular system.

Depends upon budget you have. If you have slightly lower budget then Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 or else iPad 2 if you have unlimited budget.

OP
william

william

Journeyman

start a new thread buddy u are doing thread hijacking....

i am even looking for hp dv 3016tx its 14inch laptop but then definatly packs a better gpu that ati 6750....i m not sure abt the price if it goes too much then i may not go for it for me 45k is maxd out as i ahve main work of devlopement and programming....what do u have to say abt it.?

Well HP with all there problems , I decided to not go with them.

I have gone for Dell XPS 15 instead .

OP
william

william

Journeyman
today checked with the HP retailer he said they don't have 6016tx in stock neither the 6006tu the one without gfx card....and in meanwhgile i stumbled upon
ACER 5750G--i5 2410,4gb,500hdd,nvidia gt 540m (1gb)....
i checked for 540m results on notebookcheck and and it surele beats 5650 everywhere aand has performance equal to radeon 6650....
if its true than this card must be good....

performance link
*www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-540M.41715.0.html

today checked with the HP retailer he said they don't have 6016tx in stock neither the 6006tu the one without gfx card....and in meanwhgile i stumbled upon
ACER 5750G--i5 2410,4gb,500hdd,nvidia gt 540m (1gb)....
i checked for 540m results on notebookcheck and and it surele beats 5650 everywhere aand has performance equal to radeon 6650....
if its true than this card must be good....

performance link
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M - Notebookcheck.net Tech

How much is this laptop for ?

OP
william

william

Journeyman
unbelievably its for only 43k....have u seen the GPU performance?...and what do u have to say abt Acer

OP
william

william

Journeyman
if its so ythen i must go for acer only ...do u nthink this decision is right and also look at the price...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yeah, its good laptop. But battery is around 90 mins of back up.

Go to a local store, take all the names of laptop's you're thinking to buy and see the prices and also the availibility.

OP
william

william

Journeyman
see i decided for 6016tx then they are charging hefty 49k now and 6006 tu is still not avaliable also when i came to know abt this(acer) i found the config good... the price is 43k...there is another model of acer with the same config but with the i3 procy and it for 38k..rest config same but a difference of 5k...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I think the other config you're talking bout is Acer Timeline 4820T. Which I think ha NO Dedivated NVIDIA or AMD GPU

OP
william

william

Journeyman
nop other config i am saying is acer 5750g only but with i3 and a price tag of 38 k the gpu remains same..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
william said:
nop other config i am saying is acer 5750g only but with i3 and a price tag of 38 k the gpu remains same..
So the i5 will be missed out only?
But you will save loads of money.

Get it if you arent brand concious. You will find umpteen number of people that hate Acer only coz they're cheap. They have won in Digit comparos too.
The 5732 g got this years best performer in the upto 45k category

OP
william

william

Journeyman
teah thats true but then they didn't recieve many laptops...also hows acers service...and i will check for that again if there is any config difefrence in 38k model..can i5 make alodas of diffrence see i can stretch to that budget..but if the job can be done by i3 only then i do can save money...or i5 will be tter think abt coming years for next lets say next 2 yrs...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
If you want to use a laptop for 2 years only, the i3 will possibly suffice. If 5 years or more than I say i5.

Depending on that you make up your mind whether to save or spend more :)

OP
william

william

Journeyman
ya i will be using it for arnd 3yrs....but in this duration my work would be developement...so do u think i3 will easily handle the IDE's like ellipse and heavy emulators like android...

Top Bottom