Technical Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmoody

Broken In
Guyzz i am going to participate in a techmical quiz i dont know what type of questions they r going to a ask even they r not revealing it.Could you'll plz.. help me in this matter,I think reading digit is enough 4 participating in a technical quiz.. Am i right

47shailesh

Security Exp
No never one source is enough for up to date info.. and technical is something different from technology and it aspects what digit diliver or say in other words to what you r going is where you need to know details a very grainular level

and most of the time tech mags diliver high level info..

So dude get into bussiness(tecnical) if u really want to get through

47shailesh

Security Exp
Not for technical stuffs..

coz technical aslo includes programing.. topics like Clustering, LINUX, UNIX these tech mags just can give u an overview but when it comes to details like "ipchains"(in cluster) etc these mags fall short of stuff coz they are not intented for such thing..

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Most of the questions should be linking to ur sylabbus. Lets say if u are a first year student learning C programming language, the questions can be like what will a pointer hold.

Tech magazines give the latest info. These questions willnot be asked mostly in quizes.

Pragadheesh

In the zone
wat casanova said was rite..:D jus reading a magazine wont be enough for a technical quiz. d ques would be mostly related to yo syllabus.. n ques would be from C,so make urself strong in it.. also there might be ques bout OS ,DBMS , Networks etc... all d best..:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom