Team Fortress 2

axes2t2

I am a cat
High 5 enemies

*cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542926462789892890/CE2684B35C80464E3EE68AA65C81033F24C22E14/

doomgiver

Warframe
does this exist out of the trade server?
i mean, i've only seen this happen in trade servers , never outseide

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
What's going on with TF2 guys..??

First a 10GB Update and then now when I start TF2 it says TF2 Beta must be running to play TF2.

When I headed over to Games Library on my Steam, it shows a TF2 Beta. Installing it now lets see what happens next :(

ROFLMAO :D

TF2 Beta is another 10GB :p

I'm quitting TF2 forever.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
lol, u should contact steam support. Updates are just 100-150mb.

Also check tf2 patches on team fortress wiki. U will get to know when update released and whats updated.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
After reading this thread felt like giving TF2 a try. But the download size via steam is above 10GB. Any other alternative? I mean will the Orange Box be of any help?

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
What's going on with TF2 guys..??

First a 10GB Update and then now when I start TF2 it says TF2 Beta must be running to play TF2.

When I headed over to Games Library on my Steam, it shows a TF2 Beta. Installing it now lets see what happens next :(

ROFLMAO :D

TF2 Beta is another 10GB :p

I'm quitting TF2 forever.
Do this uninstall and install it again.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Enable steam cloud ??

After reading this thread felt like giving TF2 a try. But the download size via steam is above 10GB. Any other alternative? I mean will the Orange Box be of any help?

Nope it won't be.You'll still have to download the updates.

Straight away download it from Steam,shouldn't take more that a night.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I also used to get a 4GB update every 2-3 days. I just took a backup, restored it when next update came and it downloaded the update of actual size. Never saw that 4GB downloading again .. :D

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
for me also updates appear bigger initially like 4gb and the latest one as 10gb but it downloads a very small amount only.

_

Top Bottom