Team Fortress 2

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Yeah.You free today at 5 lets play :D

Tips:
Play the tutorial they explain some characters.
As your new.I suggest you use Soldier or Pyro

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Okay, I am coming on the game, I had started downloading yesterday and it must be over by 2 PM.. Whhoa, 10GB was a great download and its already reached 9.20 GB.

Add me, STEAM : koolent

also any tips for me ? :p
and when and on which server you guys play.. I'll join you too.. :)
Setup your steam community profile so that I can add you :)

koolent

Youngling
@serpent16-Sure and thanks, c u on chat at 5..

@nipun-Will set up my community profile before 2 pm.. Studying nw. Thanks for telling about this, I am downloading my first game from steam, expect it to be a nice one.. ;)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
On hightower I went with a heavy to the enemy base(cliff side, not balcony) and ubered him 5 times. On the other gates of spawn were soldiers with another medic. The enemy was completely trapped.. :D :D

doomgiver

Warframe
Hi, jack.?

*i.imgur.com/7TrtH.jpgI just said Jas is coming. I love this chat change :))

yeah, like a russian hacker broke into his account, by fooling steam support into giving him the orig owner's gmail address.

after that, he reset the pass, and ran away with all his hats.

steam support then restore his hats (but they cant delete the stolen hats, ppl would rage) this is how a "dupe" hat is "made", driving down its value.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
yeah, like a russian hacker broke into his account, by fooling steam support into giving him the orig owner's gmail address.

after that, he reset the pass, and ran away with all his hats.

steam support then restore his hats (but they cant delete the stolen hats, ppl would rage) this is how a "dupe" hat is "made", driving down its value.
They cant even find who took the hats? I mean a steam trade must have taken place, wasn't that recorded/stored somewhere with Valve?

Interesting...

doomgiver

Warframe
They cant even find who took the hats? I mean a steam trade must have taken place, wasn't that recorded/stored somewhere with Valve?

Interesting...

thats not the point.
they can find out the stolen hats in an instant.

the problem is, legit guys have bought those hats, with legit money.

if they delete them, the guys who paid money/ other items for them will be butthurt.

Top Bottom