Team Fortress 2

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Heard TF2 is a good game but is it worth downloading this 10gb game ?need an answer ASAP its good to see its free yup :razz:
BTW my net is lit slow ............................

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I used 2 weapons of Pyro to get reclaimed metal, and now those weapons are missing, any way I can get them back?
Nope, sorry. If you are a premium tf2 player, then you may trade the scrap for the weapons. Or just wait for a weapon to drop for you.. :)

*a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/535326_201854999927730_100003096957393_339804_1830353078_n.jpg

d3p

PowerHouse
Need to wait until he comes online :(

Ok, Installed Steam and it's fixed :D

Server is up..!!

You can join 50.28.14.204:27015

For those are new to TF2:
1. Enable Developer Console from Advanced Options Menu.
2. Open Developer Console by pressing ` [The left key of 1]
3. Type / Copy-Paste connect 50.28.14.204:27015
4. Voila :D

PS: I'm new to this server thing, any ideas to secure the server is always welcome :)

When you guys, generally play online ??? Any particular time ??

XxDONxX

Broken In
HEy luk whose BACK !!! I have a holiday of 2 weeks :D so tell me ur timings we shud meet up and play together. IF nipun has time frm his schedule adn his server is up
Coz i can't find a single server with low pings :( and also i was playing spiral knights for a while so............ GOT ADDCITED TO IT XD P.S : not for the hat just tried somthing new and short it was only 345 mb so it toke only 30 mins LETS PLAY SOON DECIDE THE TIME !!!! ALL I MEAN ALL INCLUDIN ALL XD

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
NOT FOR HAT? But you were telling everyone 'Play this game for a free tf2 hat!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!ONE!!!!!'

doomgiver

Warframe
I used 2 weapons of Pyro to get reclaimed metal, and now those weapons are missing, any way I can get them back?
are you premium?

Heard TF2 is a good game but is it worth downloading this 10gb game ?need an answer ASAP its good to see its free yup :razz:
BTW my net is lit slow ............................
its soooo worth it. play it once, and you will delete all your other games (exept, maybe Realm of the Mad God, terraria, and killing floor, like me :p )

HEy luk whose BACK !!! I have a holiday of 2 weeks :D so tell me ur timings we shud meet up and play together. IF nipun has time frm his schedule adn his server is up
Coz i can't find a single server with low pings :( and also i was playing spiral knights for a while so............ GOT ADDCITED TO IT XD P.S : not for the hat just tried somthing new and short it was only 345 mb so it toke only 30 mins LETS PLAY SOON DECIDE THE TIME !!!! ALL I MEAN ALL INCLUDIN ALL XD
your sig, it makes my eyes bleed.

NOT FOR HAT? But you were telling everyone 'Play this game for a free tf2 hat!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!ONE!!!!!'

i deleted that hat, coz i was f2p, and didnt have space :(

XxDONxX

Broken In
LOL gonna do same doom XD

Huh yea kinda thought its gud coz a friend told me that XD but came to know its a lvl 5 hat

sry for cozin bleed damage -5 per word XD

XxDONxX

Broken In
Nipun tell me whats the only free time in ur free schedule ?? :p

Yea i have

P.S anyother time i am playin it might be my small bro or me myself XD

Serpent u got ur wrangler ?

I just got 3 ROFL

XxDONxX

Broken In
^ Yeah! :D
Nipun is busy with you know what he himself told when we used to play remember :p

:shock:Be a bit more clear plz :p i did'nt understand:evil:

I think i won't be there till 12 ( will be sleepin like a koala ) :p so after 12 only PLZ ugly plz

and who is kumar cool ? or is it pkauvumarcool what was it sry i don't rem ur name :(

umm i don't remember coz i have'nt played since last month :/

Get ur server back in action and hey u all pyromanticers I GOT A PHLOGY WLOGY TRADABLE anyone wants it ?? i want a gud trade though XD

See ya and tell me ur timins decided once i check at 1 in mornin that is mornin for me anyways :p oh and is harsha there on tdf ?

Hey neo

50.28.14.204:27015 any one there in this server ?? Nipun u got free time frm ur free time :p ?? and neo come lets play anyways i am gonna get dominated coz i have'nt played since 30 days i suppose :(

Steam sucks it goes not responding and just when i close it via task manager it starts :(

Nipun come online on steam now now now !!!

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@Don I uninstalled the server due to high ping issues. So it won't get connected.

You can go back few pages and check, I posted an Indian Server and the ping was really low.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Yes, there's a server and its name is REDDIT UNOFFICIAL INDIAN SERVER, but you will hardly find any players there.. :|

Top Bottom