Team Fortress 2

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
LOL..
BTW Adding to doomgiver, press - to change team, and B to quick disguise.

reddead I can turn server on anytime when I am online(3PM-11PM from 2nd april). :) BTW There aren't many players on server when I am not there, for some magical reason.

@Serpent: I only see white lines on the ground. Were you talking about that? Its not a bug as its a WIP map.

Also, I am now sure that high pingers make other's pings increase. Jas normally has 60-80 ping and whenever a Russian joins it touches 200-300. :???: So should I install high ping kicker?

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Limit ping to 300 max. I also get 150-200 pings but no lag at all.

@doomgiver- You don't play now ?
Yes gonna limit pings. BTW I found a great mod which can add lot more fun to the game. The funny part is, the players won't notice the mod at all. :D

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Whats the mod about then ?
I won't tell you otherwise you won't enjoy the game. I will let you know after a couple of games with this mod on. :)

Oh, btw its not just one mod. I need a combination of similar mods for fun.
To make sure mods don't harm the server, I am copying server files and it says 30 minutes remaining :shock: 4MBPS! :(

doomgiver

Warframe
i dont play as much as i used to, its my 6th sem, after all xD

@nipun, look at the long dark grey blotches on the ground parallel to the wall in the middle right area.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
That shouldn't be a 'problem' of map, I guess. Anyways, serpent caught our admin on fire in screenshot :))

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Also, I am now sure that high pingers make other's pings increase. Jas normally has 60-80 ping and whenever a Russian joins it touches 200-300. :???: So should I install high ping kicker?

200-300?
yesterday it was 350-400 in pl_upward :-x spoiled my whole gameplay :-x

Last edited:

reddead

LoSt!
ok, will start downloading once i am done with GOT S1..........
just wanted to make sure there are Indian servers to play on......
BTW i too have my 2nd year exams in less than a month

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I was about to do that, but I thought commenting will be better. :D

Yes gonna limit pings. BTW I found a great mod which can add lot more fun to the game. The funny part is, the players won't notice the mod at all. :D
One of four mods done. :D

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
okay two of four mods done but other two mods which had the actual fun are not installing :x

Anyways, now AMD dominates Intel and ATi takes revenge from nVidia.

----
Okay, installed high ping kicker with mazimum 300 ping allowed and it gives 3 warnings before kicking the player.
NOTE:
To make sure none of you are kicked accidentally I need your steam unique ID. This ID can be found in TF2 developer console by pressing ` and typing status. Please give me this ID to add you in whitelist. :)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
It was OSM!
Playing with representatives Of AMD,Intel,Logitech and Razor.I swear we played.Me and Nipun got a request by them :)

Top Bottom