Team Fortress 2

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
My pings were high today because torrent was running in the background :p
Pings of Jas were around 60 earlier, but then random high pinged guys joined and pings jumped to 150+ :|

I wonder what they think "Oh it says INDIAN server, lets go check it out and troll people with high pings" :lol:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Dispenser provides ammo and infinite health to friends.

Airblasts blasts air out of your flamethrower. This air throws enmies back, rockets and grenades away and can extinguish friends too. Don't use backburner to airblast btw, its takes 150% more ammo than stock flamethrower.

Thanks for that.

But still didn't get Airblast thingy. Is it the effect which we see while right clicking..??

And don't know backburner. :(

I know I sound like a noob, but I really don't get these. I just use the normal flamethrower while playing.

But I saw these tips while re-spawning.

So it'd be nice if you can explain in detail please. :p

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Thanks for that.

But still didn't get Airblast thingy. Is it the effect which we see while right clicking..??

And don't know backburner. :(

I know I sound like a noob, but I really don't get these. I just use the normal flamethrower while playing.

But I saw these tips while re-spawning.

So it'd be nice if you can explain in detail please. :p

If you right click when equiped with flamethrower, a large amount of air will get out of flamethrower. This air has power to push enemies back, and people use it to throw people in cliffs and make them die. If timed correctly, this air can also push rockets, sticky bombs, pipe bombs etc back.

See this video it shows how to airblast(compression blast) properly :)
[YOUTUBE]iwLfGunep2Q[/YOUTUBE]

Backburner is an item/weapon you get by completing achievements(milestone one I guess is its name). This weapon gives you ability to cause more damage to enemy when attacking from back but takes lot of ammo when air blasting.

This airblast technique can also be used to play TF2 tennis (you were on that map, right?)

Wiki told me something I didn't know:
A baseball can also be reflected, however upon killing someone, it will produce the normal Baseball kill icon. If done to the scout who threw the baseball, it will report that the Scout comitted Suicide with his own baseball.

Khair manao don.. :D :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Noticed a thing, if A,B,C are playing on a server and D with massive pings comes, the pings of AB and C will increase, and wont easily come down. Exception to this is if server is on your lan.
Need someone to confirm this, and if its true then I will install mods which wont allow high ping people to join. Ofcourse friends will be allowed everytime ;)

that is why i exited. i was stabbed 2 times by spy within a minute.

You can right click when he is on ground too.

best use is against heavy. light them up & then blast them away.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
that is why i exited. i was stabbed 2 times by spy within a minute.

Sorry :))
I will do that again :)) :))

Mas said:
best use is against heavy. light them up & then blast them away.

And die.
Hit and run is best option, or run in circles around heavy while burning him.

BTW Found this mod. Gonna install it :D
*www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/18/1091015/RandomizerSmall.png

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
lol. well got many new weapons. may trade as i don't play as the rocket or grenade guy.

maybe update for server was released before normal user. but it'll still require updating?
Soldier and demoman.
Oh and sorry but Free 2 Play cant trade. :( Don't throw them if you don't play as them. Demoman is easy once you know how to play with him.

PS: Were these achievement items? If so, you should thank my dead ringer.

maybe update for server was released before normal user. but it'll still require updating?

Not possible, as we played after updating. If client and server have different versions, game says "The server is running a different version of game" (tried this many times).

Oh my tf2 is already updated.

For server:
"Master request restart,
Your server is out of date." :|

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Soldier and demoman.
Oh and sorry but Free 2 Play cant trade. :( Don't throw them if you don't play as them. Demoman is easy once you know how to play with him.

ah, i read somewhere free account can't trade :(

PS: Were these achievement items? If so, you should thank my dead ringer.

except one, all were random drops.

Not possible, as we played after updating. If client and server have different versions, game says "The server is running a different version of game" (tried this many times).

Oh my tf2 is already updated.

For server:
"Master request restart,
Your server is out of date." :|

2Mbps downloaded the update package in quick time.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
My FUP has expired lol. I am on 512kbps. It downloaded fast maybe because I am not using PC from 11PM :))
Whatever, updates for server are never so fast. Update tool is lazy.

It took 13 minutes for update tool to find that it had to update from version 320 to 321. :lol:

I still need to know about stair stab. Whenever I try to jump, I get stuck in other player and he gets to know I am spy. Any help?

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
hey nipun dont install that mod now. :D

guys update is scheduled for today. Dont forget to update before night.

OK so now a question:
Which map is/was better to play?
A cp_orange_x3
B koth_nucleus
C plr_hightower
D plr_pipeline
E any other we played :)

PLR_PIPELINE

My pings were high today because torrent was running in the background :p

please dont do that today. :shock:

BTW my previous update showed 900 something mb but when i looked at CURRENT NETWORK USAGE on top it shows only 400 something mb total downloaded!

now also against TF2 it shows 48.2/926.3 MB but at top in CURRENT NETWORK USAGE it shows 24.2 MB TOTAL DOWNLOADED.

any idea?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
If you right click when equiped with flamethrower, a large amount of air will get out of flamethrower. This air has power to push enemies back, and people use it to throw people in cliffs and make them die. If timed correctly, this air can also push rockets, sticky bombs, pipe bombs etc back.

Backburner is an item/weapon you get by completing achievements(milestone one I guess is its name). This weapon gives you ability to cause more damage to enemy when attacking from back but takes lot of ammo when air blasting.

This airblast technique can also be used to play TF2 tennis (you were on that map, right?)

Thanks for that :D That was really a great explanation. Helped me a lot, as I play as a pyro mostly.

Yeah I was on that map :D

Time to learn few basics :p

I've one more question, sometimes between the gameplay players starts glowing and that moment, how much you hit that person, doesn't effect him. What's the story about this..??

XxDONxX

Broken In
Hey guys i will tell u how to kill a spy with DR aka DEATH RINGER
1 A spy with Death ringer activated that is removed will FAKE death even with 5 damage THAT MEANS STAY ALERT HE IS STILL ALIVE
2 THEN KEEP UR EARS OPEN FOR DEATH RINGER TO MAKE SOUND A SPY CAN't RUN TOO FAR WHILE CLOAKED WITH DR IT GETS OVER FAST SO HEAR FOR DA SOUND thats AALLLL u NEED THATS HOW I KILL NIPUN ALWAYS AND NOW HE HAS GAVE UP ON BACKSTABBING ME HE SHOOTS ME WITH HIS AMBASSADOR:twisted:THIS TRICK IS GR8 FOR KILLING SPIES like NIPUN AND HARSHA WHO USE DEATH RINGER NOW :shock: THOSE SPIES and KILL THEM AND LAUGH !!!:twisted:
NIPUN WILL NOW DEVELOP NEW TRICKS I GUESS:p

Hello NIPUN i have my own knock back ability in MY FORCE A NATURE !! i don't use my baseball with pyros i use it only with heavies and sollies oh and some other classes except pyros i hit them from far coz if i go closer after they get bonk who knows when my bonk will get over so i prefer to run then to face a pyro head on oh but i kill pyros from there backs hit them in da BACK i call it BACKSHOT oh and u can't reflect baseballs so quickly it needs hig skillz even i can't and 1 more thingy to tell My baseballs can stop demo bombs i just noticed it when a demo shoots a bomb hit ur baseball to that bomb and it gets reflected !!! :wink:

OH nipun i just got a catchy line catch if u can HERE it GOES : NIPUN BABU DON KABHI KHAIR NAHI MANATA HAI DON SIRF ....................................................................................................................................................BIRTHDAY MANATA HAI OEYYYY BALE BALE SHABSHABA ise yad aya wo kal shabaaz kontha ?? Bahaut acha solly hai:mrgreen::p:wink:

^^ That blue colour?
Its when you win a round,Or medic goes on healing you

ITS when we win a round it gives us critical shoots which kill in around 1 to 2 hits:shock::twisted::wink:

Top Bottom