Team Fortress 2

reddead

LoSt!
But when i try to add you or anyone else as a friend on steam, I can't. It says i have to have a game in my steam account. WTH? I already have Tf2. Help me here.

steam is greedy:twisted:
you need to buy a game to add friends, tf2 is f2p, buy something from their shop or just tell the other person to add you incase he is premium user....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I can download from steam but the issue is i hv rched my fup and yhe speed i now 256 in which i can either browse internet or download....well now i hav started the download but will take more than a day.. ....p.s airtel sucks ...

this has been said many time before. i downloaded TF2 on a 256kbps conn. took around 10days. 1Gb everyday.

But when i try to add you or anyone else as a friend on steam, I can't. It says i have to have a game in my steam account. WTH? I already have Tf2. Help me here.

will add you on steam. then we can chat and invite, etc.

doomgiver

Warframe
did you pay for the game?
if yes, then you should be a fully qualified member of steam,
if you have paid, and steam is restricting your activities, like no friends, etc, then contact the steam support.

and if you are f2p, you cannot invire friends, and your trading is severely resteicted.

also, if you are f2p, and want to be premium, just do this :
get a temporary invite/guest pass of any game (they go very cheap, ask someone if they have, they might even give fo free) likee killing floor, l4d2, etc.
if you activate that, you will be a full featured steam member

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
^
Or you could purchase something from Mann Co. The cheapest item I know is the Crit-a-cola for $ 0.99 (I think).

doomgiver

Warframe
if you are putting 5$ inot steam wallet, you can do this :
buy a game.
buy a hat (cheapest one is 0.99, and you can easily buy 4-6 weapons with that) and buy a game/keys
buy 2 keys.

buys keys is the best option, as keys cost 2.50, and you can buy a few hats with it, or loads of weapons.

protip : dont spend money on weapons.
also, the cheapest wep is 0.49 :)

reddead

LoSt!
anyone playing toninght??
download is almost finished.......

not a new player, have 160+ hours on record.....a noob though

add me[f2p], steam id: reddead66

Neo

Guys please add me too as a friend on steam as a cannot add you (I havn't bought any games, so you know...).

XxDONxX

Broken In
REDDEAD I SAID HELLO YESTERDAY UR PLAYING ON CTF_@FORT U DID NOT REPlY :(

Added neo adn reddead meow meow axes whats ur id ?

hey those whom i did'nt add or forgot to just comment on my profile ur steam id or add me urself XD steam id : shivam363

I am ur death itself

axes2t2

I am a cat

hey those whom i did'nt add or forgot to just comment on my profile ur steam id or add me urself XD steam id : shivam363

I am ur death itself

guess

reddead

LoSt!

I am ur death itself

so you are DON.....i must have not seen your message...
BTW sopt making fun of my name:blackeye:

i thought someone from TDF was hosting a server....:?:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Yes its NIPUN the biggest fan of ................... ask anyone they will tell you :p.Thats why his server lags :p.Ask harsha,and jas,

Top Bottom