Votes: 30 44.8%
  • Coffee

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Coffee......never heard of much coffee joints...exceptions may be. yup there Tea Stall thrown every where in india.
Prices.....? A single cheapest cup of mochachillo is 50 times costlier than tea we get at stalls. Not that its necessarily 50 times better. Only its 50 times costlier.And then theres ommmph value that goes into coffee...
One wants to be seen hanging out in Barista's , cafe' days and what not ? Drooling is there apart from one getting all the chance to exhibit the land of cafe' frappes, cuppchino and then something more.
Tea at 1.50Rs is the best. Home made anytime Tea. With GF or Wife or anyone who is inbetween these," Where is the nearest CAfe' Day joint "! So hot isnt it ? Lets chill errr talk over a coffee.....

mediator

Technomancer
@freshseasons
Several news channels reported that milk found at several local Tea Stalls selling cheap tea like Rs1.50 is artificially made. So the importance of local TEA stalls is over! Moreover these channels also reported that these stalls boil the left over stale milk of days before.
Ya these stalls make life easy for tea drinkers....but do u wanna compromise with hygiene??

U wont find such contamination in most coffee shops like Barista or else they wud have been closed already.
Ya Tea is cheap....but I find Coffee more elite!
Drink coffee(not too much) and keep ur heart healthy => *news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/409915.stm (Dont compromise with ur heart !)

Hot coffee or COld coffee..............coffee hi coffee............anyday anytime. Cheers for Coffeeee!

Last edited:

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
Coffee is the best... cant open my brain up in the morning without a large cup 'o Joe

i only drink black coffee from the whole family of teas and coffees

Last edited:

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Always been a tea drinker not because i love it or something but thats the preffred bevarage in my house. Coffee is quite expensive as far as i have seen so it was only tea in my house.

But thanks to all those coffee houses coffee sure is "IN" :p

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@mediator: "Ya Tea is cheap....but I find Coffee more elite!"

dude, the best varieties of Tea are MUCH more expensive than those of coffee :rolleyes:

mediator

Technomancer
led_shankar said:
dude, the best varieties of Tea are MUCH more expensive than those of coffee
I know that man. Its just mah opinion that I find coffee more elite and royal than tea. I didnt say I find it elite because its more expensive. Did I?? Ofcors not!

Neways my phrase can also be rewriten as "Ya Tea is cheap....but I Still like Coffee or wud prefer Coffee!"

Last edited:

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Those exotic Tea's wont really make it to your house for everyday use unless you were born with a platinum spoon in your mouth :p

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Whew! When were we every discussing wheather coffee or tea was expensive or which is better.( or contaminated)
Man ! i was just talking of the satarical charm of the both. And how come one comes to the conclusion that i prefer coffee or tea. I prefer Both ! And they have their own occassions !
I was just having fun on the whole scenario when suddenly someone comes across reminding that this Post is in Fight Club and following it! You are very faithful to the Forum Topics Eh! :)

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
WOW!!
COFFEE WINNING!! :D

this is AWESOME!!!

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS!!!!! ^_^_^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom