Tatas' Rs 1 lakh car at Auto Expo 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
^I think all car makers are now pressurized to low down their price tags!infact TATA needs a big pat for making the main problem of indians that we dont want cars that are 5lakh+ and when got a small accident needs to spend 15000+.now i think these car manufacturers will look at us,the middle class hopefully!

vish786

"The Gentleman"
This car is most of plastic

the most important thing what am interested to know is wats gonna happen when this car gets hit (ob. I mean accident)... will all parts split apart :?: :mrgreen: :idea: :sad:

kartik

Right off the assembly line
This car is good for middle class family but as the price is low i think there is no security features in the car.in case of an accident the is totally damaged..............

moshel

Padawan
the car looks like a metal sheet body is kept on a sledge with 4 wheels hee hee :)

but still no doubt that TATA has achieved an unbelievable feat. all credits to Ratan Tata for this wonderful achievement.

although i myself wont be buyin this car, but its just the concept of 1lakh rs car which is great..

This car is good for middle class family but as the price is low i think there is no security features in the car.in case of an accident the is totally damaged..............

the car is surrounded by hard metal rods or something to help in case of accident.

Last edited:

moshel

Padawan
^^yeah...btw i was thinking minimum speed required on expressway 80Kmph....this car has top speed 70kmhs..

definately not for the highways.
btw some1 was saying that the windows need to be adjusted manually? i didnt understand it......

vish786

"The Gentleman"
btw some1 was saying that the windows need to be adjusted manually? i didnt understand it......

:D..... arre manually matlab haat se uphar neche kar na padta hai... auto nahi hai. :lol:

ppl are acting dumb today or its just an illusion ? :))

nix

i didnt like the way the seats are placed over metal rods in a very crude way. there should have covered it atleast...

blackpearl

The Devil
This car would affect the sale of Maruti 800. the market for other cars won't chnge much.

And beware of more traffic jams!!

moshel

Padawan
:D..... arre manually matlab haat se uphar neche kar na padta hai... auto nahi hai. :lol:

ppl are acting dumb today or its just an illusion ? :))

OOPS...sorry...i realised later that actually i had read that on BBC website.......haha...

the option for winding windows manually is news for them?????lol

I feel like a N:)):))B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom