Tatas' Rs 1 lakh car at Auto Expo 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Waiting time to c the car is oVer... :):)
Today TATA is going to display people's car.... :D
lets c...
*www.hindu.com/2008/01/10/stories/2008011056101600.htm

nix

it rocks....
the bajaj car is down in the dumps... its comes nowhere close to the TATA car... it was just a publicity stunt...

praka123

left this forum longback
I feel tata's car is crap :evil: relying all the faith on bajaj :-| or better some diesel car like daihatsu hitting indian roads 8)

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
*specials.rediff.com/money/2008/jan/10tata.jpg

some more pics and info of the new Tata Nano here

praka123

left this forum longback
very much resembling erstwhile daewoo matiz or gm spark :-| who designed it?I.D.E.A or pinan farina? :?

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^

its partly by I.D.E.A. and mostly inhouse design.

pinin farina would lol at this :p :D

anyway, for the cost its gr8

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Can any one say when the booking of the car will be started. I am eager to purchase this car because I think I can drive this car in our 6' wide road of my residence entrance.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Can any one say when the booking of the car will be started. I am eager to purchase this car because I think I can drive this car in our 6' wide road of my residence entrance.

Bookings will start within a month and first car is expected to roll out within 8-9months after booking starts.

praka123

left this forum longback
well,i hope the car allows 5 persons(2+3) as it is reported via cnn-ibn etc that it is 21% having more space than maruti 800 :-|

Kniwor

Learner
yup
*newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44347000/jpg/_44347603_tata_car_416.jpg

Here...
*news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7180396.stm

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
My father is all ga ga over this car, as this is small & fits perfect for our family....it's small so no problem parking in my house. He said " This u can park in your bike garage too" *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif. One thing for sure...this car will soon be in our home.

Last edited:

axxo

99.9% Idle
so how does this gonna affect the sales of maruthi alto? will this be the terminator of alto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom