• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Tatas' Rs 1 lakh car at Auto Expo 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

it rocks....
the bajaj car is down in the dumps... its comes nowhere close to the TATA car... it was just a publicity stunt...

praka123

left this forum longback
I feel tata's car is crap :evil: relying all the faith on bajaj :-| or better some diesel car like daihatsu hitting indian roads 8)

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
10tata.jpg

some more pics and info of the new Tata Nano here

praka123

left this forum longback
very much resembling erstwhile daewoo matiz or gm spark :-| who designed it?I.D.E.A or pinan farina? :?

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^

its partly by I.D.E.A. and mostly inhouse design.

pinin farina would lol at this :p :D

anyway, for the cost its gr8

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Can any one say when the booking of the car will be started. I am eager to purchase this car because I think I can drive this car in our 6' wide road of my residence entrance.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Can any one say when the booking of the car will be started. I am eager to purchase this car because I think I can drive this car in our 6' wide road of my residence entrance.

Bookings will start within a month and first car is expected to roll out within 8-9months after booking starts.

praka123

left this forum longback
well,i hope the car allows 5 persons(2+3) as it is reported via cnn-ibn etc that it is 21% having more space than maruti 800 :-|

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
My father is all ga ga over this car, as this is small & fits perfect for our family....it's small so no problem parking in my house. He said " This u can park in your bike garage too"
10.gif
. One thing for sure...this car will soon be in our home.

Last edited:

axxo

99.9% Idle
so how does this gonna affect the sales of maruthi alto? will this be the terminator of alto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom