Tata sky hd 2 videocon d2h hd

Which D2H HD connection is better??

• Total voters

nseries73

Journeyman
IS THERE ANY PICTURE QUALITY DIFFERENCE B/W VIDEOCON D2H HD AND TATA SKY HD, I AM THINKING OF SWITCHING MY CONNECTION TO VIDEOCON D2H HD. WILL THAT BE A GOOD DECISION AS TATA SKY HD CHARGES A HELL LOT THAN VIDEOCON D2H HD AND NO. OF (both SD & HD) CHANNELS ARE ALSO LESS (in TATA SKY HD) !!!!
I AM CURRENTLY USING A LCD TV LG LH 500 42" .

PLEASE SUGGEST !!!!

Last edited:

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Offtopic: just fyi writing in capslock on the internets is considered as shouting by many, not that I have any problem with it personally..

OP
nseries73

nseries73

Journeyman
ya, I know probably I missed on it before posting it, sorry !!!!

Offtopic: just fyi writing in capslock on the internets is considered as shouting by many, not that I have any problem with it personally..

ya, I know probably I missed on it before posting it, sorry !!!!

adi_bb

Right off the assembly line
IS THERE ANY PICTURE QUALITY DIFFERENCE B/W VIDEOCON D2H AND TATA SKY, I AM THINKING OF SWITCHING MY CONNECTION TO VIDEOCON D2H. WILL THAT BE A GOOD DECISION AS TATA SKY CHARGES A HELL LOT THAN VIDEOCON AND NO. OF (both SD & HD) CHANNELS ARE ALSO LESS !!!!
I AM CURRENTLY USING LG LH 500 42" .

PLEASE SUGGEST !!!!

Please contact me on 9163350485 regarding the above queries.
Bappaditya Biswas

Pratul_09

Journeyman
Number of channel available in HD format in Videocon is more compared to Tata. Quality wise both are at par. Service of Tata is better compared to Videocon.

Number of channel available in HD format in Videocon is more compared to Tata. Quality wise both are at par. Service of Tata is better compared to Videocon.

OP
nseries73

nseries73

Journeyman

Bro tata sky service sucks!!! I am using tata sky for 4 yrs they are really not upto the task.

Gollum

Collector
have a look on this forum
Its specifically for dth platform SaveOnDish.com: Videocon D2H, Tata Sky, Dish TV, Airtel/Reliance Digital, Sun DTH, DD Direct Plus help and discussion forums

amjath

Human Spambot
I'm using videocon sd dish, awesome customer service. Once I recharged my dish account in online it took me just seconds yes seconds to reactivate my account and I can channels on that moment. Also u can call cc at time

Top Bottom