tata indicom vs reliance mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermunj

In the zone
am using reliance and satisfied with it.. except that they don't give good sms packs on prepaid... but recently they have launched one pack with 60rs - 1000 national + local free sms.

and tata is also as good as reliance.. both have large number of satisfied and unsatisfied customers and they almost give same service plus same handsets too.

but tata at times wins because of their trustworthy image...

JAK

What the Heck !
m happy with Reliance....
I have 7 connections.... and for last 3 years no billing issues/netwok issues etc...
10/10 for reliance....
their only drawback is they donot have good offnet SMS packs for postpaid.....

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Recently reliance discontinued the free STD 440 postpaid pack, without any notice. According to TRAI mandates, a postpaid plan cannot be discontinued until it completes 6 months. Even after 6 months only newer registrations wont be accepted, the older subscribers will be enjoying the plans...

Seems these arent effective for Reliance :(

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^I think the guideline says that once a subscriber has been enrolled in a particular plan, the company can't change/discontinue that plan for a period of six months from enrollment.
No one can beat Reliance in any field in the race to be the worst company. I have seen this with most of their services(Mobiles, BIG DVDs, BSES, ...........................)

OP
A

ankitsagwekar

poll created plz visit and give ur vote

*www.thinkdigit.com/Poll-best-cdma

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
^^I think the guideline says that once a subscriber has been enrolled in a particular plan, the company can't change/discontinue that plan for a period of six months from enrollment.
No one can beat Reliance in any field in the race to be the worst company. I have seen this with most of their services(Mobiles, BIG DVDs, BSES, ...........................)

Oh, i was told these when i enquired in webworld. (1) Suppose one subscribes to a plan. He will be given the plan, and it will be continued for him even if reliance gets out of telecom business someday. (2) A new plan will be valid for the first six months of its inception. During this time newer subscribers can enroll in the plan. But after 6 months, reliance can withdraw the plan without any notice, and new registrations wont be accepted. The subscribers already enrolled will be given the service as per clause (1).

To be frank, i was real disappointed to know about this closure of the UL STD 440 plan. They offered me another plan 770, with the same offers and i had to take it :( And dont get me started about the crappy network, every 5 mins the call gets dropped and reliance techies think i should change the brand new CDMA phone which i bought 4 days back !!

m3th3lesh

Right off the assembly line
taTA INDICOM IS BETTER IN CHEAP CALLS AND SMS

AND ALSO THERE WAY OF SOLVING PROBLEM AND GIVING THE AMT REUND IF PROB. IS SURELY WITH THERE SYSTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom