TATA INDICOM cheating??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramsingh

Journeyman
i am a M425 user of tata indicom inernet plan using usb modem... this was last month but i got a huge bill of rs 1765 instead of normal 600-700.. what should i do? i think its a mistake on tata indicoms part. . nd if i dont pay d amount what will happen?? anyone with such xperience?

OP
ramsingh

ramsingh

Journeyman
i hav a good idea of how much net usage i hav done in that month... so Rs 1700 is just not possible.. so plz tell what wil hapen if i dont pay d bill???

azzu

AJJU
the'll cut ur connection
BTW: talk to their CC or go to ur nearest Dealer Report ur complaint ...

anand1

In the zone
I have also fased the problem with the Airtel connection. But i also had the same thing. Even while going to the nearest Office or to call a CC i have to pay the total bill otherwise i have to face the connection cut. So i do not about the Tata Indicom try visiting the office it might help for you.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Did you change billing plan? If on Windows, you must be using the dialer provided by Tata. See its log to see the usage of the billed period

redhat

Mad and Furious
I have had the same problem with Tata Indicom....
For me, the bill was even higher!!! arnd Rs. 5000/-
I called up their CC and informed themmm later when i saw no progress, I refused to pay the bills and asked for a disconnection... They refused and sent me a legal notice.....
What then??? I filed a complaint in the Consumer Court..., n no problems since then!!!!
But I refused to use TATA INDICOM after that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom