Talk about yourself in a creative manner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Well next week i have a competition in which,we have to speak about ourself in a creative way.
Please tell me ideas :)

PLEASE NO TROLLERS :p

Last edited:

axes2t2

I am a cat
Meow,meow mew meow meow.

ok seriously...start something like 'i googled myself this morning and......'

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ i googled myself? No.
How about.
Hey there guys..........I came existence to this lovely planet 17 years ago...blah blah

tech_boy

The Annoying Thing
Describe about your Strengths, Weaknesses, Oppertunities and Threats (SWOT). Heard about it in my first year. :-D

axes2t2

I am a cat
I am Geralt of Rivia,I have made love to a witch in a pool of an ancient ruin and a tomboy warrior.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
It give me immense pleasure and should i take it as honor to introduce myself ,before the esteemed audience names as___________.

I was blessed with the life 17 years ago in a home of lovely couple who needless to say are nothing less than a God to me.They have made this man before you capable of living his life on truth,honesty and compassion.

If i may perhaps now take the liberty to state myself as a person of word and integrity.

My mission in life is a promise to live this life to the fullest as a Human Being in a Gods own vision.

noob

Cyborg Agent
How about this ?

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unravelling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang & I came existence to this lovely planet 17 years ago!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
How about this ?
The Earth began to cool,
That all started with the big bang & I came existence to this lovely planet 17 years ago!

+1 to this! :D :doublethumb:

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
The Earth began to cool,
That all started with the big bang Bang!
And yeah? Your forgot to include Bazinga :p ?

SunE

Professional Newbie
Begin with:

It give me immense pleasure and should i take it as honor to introduce myself ,before the esteemed audience names as___________.

I was blessed with the life 17 years ago in a home of lovely couple who needless to say are nothing less than a God to me.They have made this man before you capable of living his life on truth,honesty and compassion.

If i may perhaps now take the liberty to state myself as a person of word and integrity.

My mission in life is a promise to live this life to the fullest as a Human Being in a Gods own vision.

Then:

Oh let's cut the crap. I'm just like everyone else in here. I too have dreams.
I too wanna achieve greatness in life.
I too have a myriad of problems going on with my life which apparently needs to be posted on facebook[laugh a little here and try to make the audience chuckle].
I won't lie to anyone here, I do struggle with all that is going on around me as a teenager and it is simply overwhelming.
Constant pressure from my parents to do better, the higher difficulty of academics, discovering a "new side"[emphasize on this] of my friends everyday. Sometimes it just becomes suffocating.
But sometimes all you need to do is simply crack a window. Go watch a movie, play some video games, listen to some songs and all my pain starts to disappear.

Thus at the end of the day when I close my eyes to put my mind & body in a state of peace, I realize that I'm just your regular <insert age here> year old boy. I do have problems but everything will be all right.
Then I think I dream about driving a Ferrari or something. I don't remember.
[END]

OPTIONAL ADDITION TO ENDING:
The Earth began to cool,
That all started with the big bang Bang!
Bazinga!

EVEN MORE ADDITION:
Ladies and gentleman, I now present you with the Dark side of the moon.
And here's URANUS :p

clmlbx

Technomancer
Moment I took my first breath 17 years ago I knew I am here for something.. something to achieve, something to win.. but what? am still trying to figure it out but I believe am very close on it now..

17 years and am sick of parents and teachers telling me to this and that.. I want to be free and just go with the flow but no one let's me, hope all this sacrifices are for greater good as they all say..

Problems are part of life as well is chilling with friends.. so am enjoying every moment as every moment teaches you something ..

I am young still struggling to make my place in this world.. still young to make mistakes but grown enough to never back out or stay as fallen, will rise again and again until I achieve my aim..

at last I want to get over with this so I can be with my friends and chill out..

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Moment I took my first breath 17 years ago I knew I am here for something.. something to achieve, something to win.. but what? am still trying to figure it out but I believe am very close on it now..

17 years and am sick of parents and teachers telling me to this and that.. I want to be free and just go with the flow but no one let's me, hope all this sacrifices are for greater good as they all say..

Problems are part of life as well is chilling with friends.. so am enjoying every moment as every moment teaches you something ..

I am young still struggling to make my place in this world.. still young to make mistakes but grown enough to never back out or stay as fallen, will rise again and again until I achieve my aim..

at last I want to get over with this so I can be with my friends and chill out..

This seems nice :) thanks...Will think about this once exams get over :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom