Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
Well, I bought the T610
It may seem like a crime to some of u, but i have absuloutely no regrets
Now, can somebody pleeeeeaaaaaseeeeeeee tell me where I can find a datacable in Mumbai?
Please guys ,I need ur help

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hey due just a tip here....you know...t610 is way old phone ( for techie guy ) and k700i is a way pricy .....u know i have got myself a k500i and except for the radio part ( u can get rasio handsfree ) k500i has every thing that k700i and that for just 13k ....isnt it a sweet deal....
SONYERICSSON RULZZZZZ

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
Yaar don`t buy the T610 - i have one .
It has a wide area for service , websites , and can say that in europe T610 is like Nokia-3350-3310 in india. but the problems are there too . The main being that it has no VGA camera the difference is much much..

OP
A

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
Well, ur a bit late in posting, since I already bought the T610 about 10 days ago
Well, after using it for 10 days, I have absuloutely no regrets whatsoever(honestly,none at all)
The screen is great in normal light, bit difficult to read in sunlight, but dosen't bother me that much
The GUI is awesome
I've already said that I don't care about the camera, as I barely use it
And about the K500i, I rejected it because it dosen't have bluetooth, which is quite a big reason I bought the T610 over the K500i(Also, the K500i and the K700i look like **** compared to the T610. U may frown, but u all know its true)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom