T20 WC - 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

appserver

Third Eye
Ireland beats Netherlands in the practice match yesterday. It was a tie and they played super over for a warm-up match! :lol:

So who will win the WC?

My choice is NZ! :cool:

OP
appserver

appserver

Third Eye
Actually anybody can win this world cup, that is the only surprising and good factor about T20! Remember last time Zimbabwe shocked the Australians.

Between this time India won't win the world cup, because there is no Johinder Sharma in the team. :lol:

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
india :rolleyes: or anyone :wink:
its T20 anyone can win.....but im definitely supporting india, but not sure they'll how go further than super 8 .....!!!

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
definitely looking fwd for today's practice match Ind V/s Pak..........its should be a gud battle......!!! Ind v/s pak ........i love it....!!! :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
after much glamorous IPL...t20 worldcup looked soo lackluster....Hope it become interesting soon;-)

BTW will there be cheer girls here or not:lol:

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Can India maintain that clean record against Pakistan in the world cup? :lol:

im hoping that...........:lol: Everyone would agree with me that there is something xtra punch when Ind fight against Pak whether its a cricket match or hockey or at the frontier. Same is true for pak........Both teams play with their full power n energy...........!!!

And that game lost against NZ would have force Indian team to bring that punch back in team as we saw in Last yr's final !!!

For me its 70-30 (70 for win) !!! :lol::cool:

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
hey i hav created a new thread, as i feel this thread is little bit incomplete and created in hurry............sorry if anybody got hurt ...!!!

So just shout for your team and participate in the poll here :
And
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117729

Watch out for complete schedule of ICC T20 WC 2009 !!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom