system optimisation software ??

ithehappy

Human Spambot
We use nothing, ccleaner mostly and once every blue moon optimizing the c drive for faster loading of services: How to speed up boot process under Windows Vista or Windows 7 - MSFN Forum
Seems interesting. My boot up time is ~70 secs, will there be any difference if I apply that method?

Ravii

Broken In
personally guys if u ask me i would recommend ''RegClean'', is it very good and even certified by microsoft itself..........why go for any other things.......

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I use only CCleaner daily to clean up temp files but don't use the reg module though and if I need to update any driver just use Driver Sweeper .. Driver Fusion now ;-)

OP
Jay1234

Jay1234

Journeyman
I went to that.web site to download window sdk but it is for window 8 can i use it in window 7 ?

tkin

Back to school!!
I went to that.web site to download window sdk but it is for window 8 can i use it in window 7 ?
I'm not sure, so use the win 7 version: Download Microsoft Windows SDK 7.1 from Official Microsoft Download Center

OP
Jay1234

Jay1234

Journeyman
I didnt wanted to make a new thread so im asking it here ! Have u guys ever used recuva or any other disk recovery app? Recuva didnt work for me i was trying to recover some of my pictures i deleated mistakenly it failed ? So what is best in recovery ?

Top Bottom