Swat kats series is going to be relaunched after 22years!

Theodre

In the zone
If you were a 90's kid you would have definitely heard of SWAT KATS! The series is going to be RELAUNCHED by the original creators from where they have left the series off! The series got cancelled during the second season end due to financial crisis (really how right???). They had started a kickstarter campaign where they got $141,500 for the goal of $50,000! Check out the video from the Kickstarter campaign!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Oh yea, I totally forgot about this revival, had see this video a few months ago.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
I had forgotten about it and then saw the video and i recalled my childhood days when i enjoyed this show to most. Truly a great entertaining show of its time.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just awesome. I never forgot of this series TBH. And perhaps I may have the entire collection of the all old episodes ;)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I probably don't remember much of the Swap Kats, but I am sure I do use to catch it. Since the animation was outsourced to Japan, the show did have an anime appeal.
I would sure catch it its relaunch.

quicky008

Technomancer
i sincerely hope and pray that one of these companies eventually decide to relaunch he-man and the MOTU animated series in its modern avatar,it was revived once in 2002 but was very short lived as it was cancelled only after a few episodes were developed,which was a colossal disappointment to say the least!!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I probably don't remember much of the Swap Kats, but I am sure I do use to catch it. Since the animation was outsourced to Japan, the show did have an anime appeal.
I would sure catch it its relaunch.

I used to run after school last bell bcoz the show Air time was 4:00 PM everyday :hyper: on Cartoon Network

TheSloth

The Slowest One
i sincerely hope and pray that one of these companies eventually decide to relaunch he-man and the MOTU animated series in its modern avatar,it was revived once in 2002 but was very short lived as it was cancelled only after a few episodes were developed,which was a colossal disappointment to say the least!!

which one??

Top Bottom