SW: Norton 360 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Norton 360 Beta
=============

Norton 360 is a comprehensive consumer security solution that offers a full circle of protection and eliminates the need to purchase and manage multiple products. It defends your PC against a broad range of threats, safeguards against online identity theft, protects important files from loss, keeps your PC tuned up for peak performance, provides a hassle-free user experience, protects against the latest online threats.

More...

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I dont want any version of norton.They dont do any thing but slow down my computer.Even other free antivirus r better than norton.

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
These companies have no innovation left...
everything is now 360..

But anywayz norton simply sucks... nod32 rocks.. :)

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
While testing Processors the Digit Test Centers use latest games and benchmark softwares to count the performance!

Well they miss something,According to me NORTON'S only use can b to test ur p.c speed .
P.cs speed jst reduces by half after reducing this junk!!

G

gxsaurav

trust me, u don't wanna use Norton 360, better use Nortan antivirus 2007 & ZAP

A

ankitsagwekar

i m beta tester of symantec don't download and install norton 360 first if slow down ur system and it not work properly
there r very much known issue
i think all compony like gmail symantec winrar microsoft make costomer or ppl fool i can't understand if they know the issue why they can't solve it and after then release beta

OP
PrinceHeart

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Just a news, I came up with last night. I use norton ghost only, nothing else. Was using McAfee, but i changed to NOD32 few months back and im happy with it :)
i think all compony like gmail symantec winrar microsoft make costomer or ppl fool i can't understand if they know the issue why they can't solve it and after then release beta

No big companies wanna put money on paid testers - so they try to do it as free as possible. Forsure they would have programmers and staff on them working overtime. But ppl download these betas for the sheer excitement and they found out the bug and report or whatever, that makes it very easy for more updates. Specially after finding one bug and fixing it - there might be another problem, when the 1st bug is fixed. Free downloads of these beta programs to use by many people, help cut the development costs and time.

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Well, its like
2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and now they have figured it out that they havent made it as heavy as needed yet, thus the 360, as heavy as a 360 tonned 360 degreed sphere. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom