SUPER Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Got the controller to work. Can someone tell me the bindings (all of them) they are using for a standard controller. Not Xbox. Not sure what to map where.

gameranand

Living to Play
Got the controller to work. Can someone tell me the bindings (all of them) they are using for a standard controller. Not Xbox. Not sure what to map where.
I would suggest you to map your keys according to Xbox Controller as it would be easy for you to find combos in the game and through net or any source. Rest is your choice.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@asingh, search for any walkthroughs on gamefaqs.com and go to the controls section in that guide. Keep a x360 controller layout beside it. And figure out what to assign accordingly. :)

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@asingh, search for any walkthroughs on gamefaqs.com and go to the controls section in that guide. Keep a x360 controller layout beside it. And figure out what to assign accordingly. :)

yeah,good idea...

Btw..Gen has 2 fighting styles Mantis & Crane & has 4 utracombos + 2super combos:cool:

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Guys...any of u know how to Ultra Combo I of Guile..coz its really pissing me of***
:pullhair:

its difficult with keyboard but did u manage to do it with controller???

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

OK..finally completed the Arcade Mode with all characters....
Now I'll play VS mode Extreme hard with CPU...

Note:When U beat seth or vice versa then we can clearly see in his Lab wall written
"Kundlini" in hindi

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Loving the new "Oni" and my ATF "Akuma" once again with new ultra combos.
Oni seems to be the best in all traits here. With better defense capabilities and smashing combos, imo he is invincible! :D

Alok

Adventurer
Yesterday i got it and started.
I'm Tekken Pro.
This is my first SF GAME. Started as Medium difficulty i practiced a bit and then fired arcade. Started with Ken . After a lot struggle i reached to Seth.

And this guy is unbeatable . I tried 59 times and no chance. i always beaten him in first round with Ultra Cambo and Perfect but further he made me kid. I Tapped Alt+F4 , ANNOYING Experience:-x

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

And this guy is unbeatable . I tried 59 times and no chance. i always beaten him in first round with Ultra Cambo and Perfect but further he made me kid. I Tapped Alt+F4 , ANNOYING Experience:-x

hehe..ya he is kinda tough boss...but practice,practice & practice....

he has weak points which u will know if u concentrate on his moves...

Hint: Make your move after his move....before that just jump & block

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Anyone knows how to logout of Lobby in SF4. I accepted it once and now everytime I am playing the arcade mode I get a fight invitation and loose my fight progress even if I decline the fight request. BTW, I have SF4 and not SF4 Arcade edition ($5 versus $20 in Gamersgate)

Top Bottom