SUPER Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh boy tried circling. I always screw up between quarter and semi-circle. Now with circling everytime I usually hit some combo which I didn't meant to hit but still its fun than before at least I can hit any combo at all. :D:D

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^practice will make u perfect...

with keyboard I can do any combo I want..just I have to remember the command list

Defeated Seth with YUN...Seth is a piece of cake now...

Btw Makato is also a gr8 combo performer...

only sad part is that the Trial mode doesn't have new characters...

VS mode with friends this game is damn addictive :hyper:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I'll practice more.
zangestu said:
VS mode with friends this game is damn addictive
Yeah just played it today eve. My friends are no good than me. They just smash buttons like hell to hit anything. I defeated them easily.

gameranand

Living to Play
vamsi said:
For me, Vs with medium difficulty computer is better than VS with a rookie friend
Yeah because you are an expert in this game but I am not. Their button mashing also gives me challenge many times.:)):))

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

T.Hawk combo is difficult to perform.
also some opponents are hard to beat(needs lots of practice)
even in Medium difficulty
such as Zangief,Hakaan & Ryu

Guys I have found one more link
here in detailed diagram moves are explained
Super Street Fighter IV Guide & Walkthrough - Arcade - IGN

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Guys at what difficulty u all r playing it?
I m on Medium level...

Yesterday played with Akuma...
& I must say its Hard to beat when your Rival comes before Seth.

mine was Akuma vs Ryu it took me 14Tries to defeat him...
Btw Akuma Ultra Combo is also deadly reduces 75% of health but he is not as strong as Ryu...

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
yea.. it will be very tough for starters.Back then, On medium difficulty Took me more than 25tries or something like that to take down seth

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I play this game at easy difficulty. Normal is not good for me. I get my ass kicked every time. :D:D

I play all games @ normal difficulty....:grin:

well I have played with most of the characters & it took me more than 5tries to defeat Seth...but surprisingly I defeated Seth using Akuma in 1st trial...:grin:
Akuma's Combo II is deadly:twisted:

gameranand

Living to Play
I play all games @ normal difficulty....:grin:

well I have played with most of the characters & it took me more than 5tries to defeat Seth...but surprisingly I defeated Seth using Akuma in 1st trial...:grin:
Akuma's Combo II is deadly:twisted:
I also play all games at normal or hard difficulty except this one. This one is nightmare for me. Can't beat simple fighters. I wonder what will happen to me at hard level. :D:D

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah well I do know how to do a combo but the circle thing always messes up my combo. When I mean to make a quarter it makes semi circle and when I try to make circle sometimes it makes Z. :D:D
Pressing buttons is easy its the circling that is hard for me and also at pressure it get totally messed up. :))

Top Bottom