SUIT INTEGRATION TOOLKIT EXECUTABLE error while the installation of visual studio2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifetester

Right off the assembly line
Yaar i face such a strange problem...plz plz help me quickly as my all the study work is stopped coz of this thing...

when i install microsoft visual studio 2005, suddenly very quickly at the starting of the installation i got the error shown in the attached photo..

i get the error of SUIT INTEGRATION TOOLKIT EXECUTABLE...and it asks me to send the error report to Microsoft...thts it.. after tht it just exits..

Plz reply me someone as i quickly need this..

waiting for the favourable reply..
bye.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Re: SUIT INTEGRATION TOOLKIT EXECUTABLE error while the installation of visual studio

Sheesh... you could have done a google search, considering it is important to your work.

*blogs.msdn.com/mswanson/archive/2004/07/06/174474.aspx

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Re: SUIT INTEGRATION TOOLKIT EXECUTABLE error while the installation of visual studio

wtf. :mad: double posting. reported.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!

why double post??
plz read forum rules..

[reporting]

SUDE

goobimama

 Macboy

Double posting not allowed here @lifetester. If no one replies, you could have bumped the earlier thread.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor

Seems you have not installed xp service pack 2.
upgrade your xp to sp2 and then try to install, then i am sure you will really be able to install Visual studio 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom