Suggestions needed for buying a good earphone

budget :- within 1500 rs /
Usage :- for laptop as well as Mobile
My choice of music is wide. (not trying to be corny :) ).from Pyassa of Gurudutt sahab to Ghulam ali ,ghazals (i short except 90's ) all are in my playlist.I hear 2 pac to eminem or whiz khalifa.linkin,Pink floyd,Nirvana ,Bohemia etc (enough ? :-D )

I have been looking around for suggestions in different threads within my Budget.now i am totally confused.which one i should buy.within this range ,i know i won;t get the best of the pairs.but the beat within this is what i am seeking for

i have few options in my mind like COWON em1 (see lof od people pitching for it ) ,Senneheiser CX 180 (has great reviews on websites ), Tekfusion Twinwoofers .
i always wanted to buy skullcandy as my next earphone but i don;t see it's name in any of the recommendations :-( .maybe i was more hyped about it .
Now please help me in buying the beat one among those or anyother you suggest.i will buy the one with most +vs reviews

Thank you Bosses.Peace

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
soundmagic es20 is getting good reviews do check it else cowon EM1.

cowon em1 with mic @972 & without mic @765 on proaudiohome.com

SoundMagic ES20 Sound Isolating Earphones - Buy Online @ Rs.1259/- | Snapdeal

OP
Sankalp Tripathi

Sankalp Tripathi

Broken In
soundmagic es20 is getting good reviews do check it else cowon EM1.

cowon em1 with mic @972 & without mic @765 on proaudiohome.com

SoundMagic ES20 Sound Isolating Earphones - Buy Online @ Rs.1259/- | Snapdeal

Bhai isme feel ni aa rahi.feels like a small umbrella kind.no offense

confused in cowon em1 with mic or twinwoofer.twinwoofer has so many positive reviews here.but some have been really critical about it.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Bhai isme feel ni aa rahi.feels like a small umbrella kind.no offense

confused in cowon em1 with mic or twinwoofer.twinwoofer has so many positive reviews here.but some have been really critical about it.

Finally its your call we have listed best possible options..

first model/lot of twinwoofer had many failure rate... check the reviews take your call.

OP
Sankalp Tripathi

Sankalp Tripathi

Broken In
Thank you Sandynator and Powerhoney for your kind suggestions. I really thought about twinwoofers but let's see how COWON works first.plus i had to be tight on budget this time.hopefully i will try to buy better or high end headphones once i get my Job :)

Patience got the better of me .placed order for Cowon em1 with mic .hope,it works good and snapdeal doesn;t mess up or else the blame will be on PowerHoney :twisted:

Screenshot_4.png

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Thank you Sandynator and Powerhoney for your kind suggestions. I really thought about twinwoofers but let's see how COWON works first.plus i had to be tight on budget this time.hopefully i will try to buy better or high end headphones once i get my Job :)

Patience got the better of me .placed order for Cowon em1 with mic .hope,it works good and snapdeal doesn;t mess up or else the blame will be on PowerHoney :twisted:

View attachment 14581

Why not from proaudiohome???
Cowon EM1 In-Ear Headphone with Mic and Remote

OP
Sankalp Tripathi

Sankalp Tripathi

Broken In
Bhailog do we need to burnout or something with this earphone too ? i mean sometimes when i plug them in my lappi a weird sound comes and the sound becomes slow and then loud .quite weird :/

Top Bottom