Suggestions needed for 32" LED and Washing Machine

shantam2005

Broken In
Hey guys. Just sold my old 32" LCD. Now I am going to buy a new 32" LED and a Washing Machine in the next 15 days. I have quite some knowledge about LEDs but I am a noob in the Washing Machine market. Please put forward your suggestions. I am thinking of buying a smart TV but not a 3D one since I believe it will be useless on such a small screen size.

reniarahim1

Youngling
Front vs Top loading: They are very different in functional as well as operational method. Top loading performs spinning wash and the other one tumble wash.

Energy Consumption: Top loading takes more
Water Consumption: Top loading takes more water
Washing Quality Output: Top loading gives 60-65% and front loading 80-85%. None of the washing machine can give you 90-100% quality for that only one option manual washing.
Variants: In front loading only fully automatic option is available, in front loading in India semi/fully automatic are available. Most of the top loading does not support hot wash but front loading does.
Usage: As it mentioned earlier front loading is fully automatic and in case of power failures once the power come back instead of restarting it will resume washing. There is a concept that during power failures you cant open the front loading but it is not true. Nowadays front loading are coming with an option of draining out water manually and opening it. It’s a very messy job.
Price: Front loadings are very expensive when compare to top. Eg: One fully automatic top loading good brand WM will cost 12k-13k, but in same case front loading will cost you 23k-25k

Front Vs Top Loading:
Top loading – any basic washing powder can be used, needs more water compared to front loading, cheaper than front loading, washing takes less time, no need for a permanent water connection, lighter, ideal for people where there are powercuts
Front Loading – you need to use specific washing powders designed for front loading washing machines which are comparatively expensive and difficult to find. Price is more compared to top loading, very heavy, permanent water connection is required, washing process takes a long time, cannot be opened once wash process starts, takes lesser power and water

aroraanant

Explorer
32D5000 is very good,you can easily get it for 36k or less.
You can also have a look at 32D5900,its a smart tv with better looks also which is costlier by approx 3k by 32D5000.
About washing machine someone else can suggest you better

OP
S

shantam2005

Broken In
Finalised Samsung UA32D5900VR as the LED. Considered going for 5000PRMXL but it is not a Smart TV therefore abandoned.

Still looking for the Washing Machine

OP
S

shantam2005

Broken In
5900VR was unavailable at Samsung Plaza Sector 8 in Chandigarh. I will have to buy it from somewhere else. I think I will be buying it against Form C thereby saving 10.5% VAT :p

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Build quality of IFB is inferior as compared to LG and Samsung ..

LG front loaders are good to be in race of consideration .

Top Bottom