Suggestions for a PS3 model.

Gollum

Collector
No. That's exactly what they thought I was.
The whole story being a few weeks before i ordered the ps3 , I also ordered the Game of thrones book and something else but I wasn't familiar with the new cash on delivery procedure wherein you have yo accept some mails. So they canceled that, seeing that I reordered the same thing but my browser crashed and that got withdrawn too.
Finally I gave up and quit.
So the time I ordered the ps3 they said and I quote " you have ordered and excellent product but due to the high demand of said product we can't process your order"
Then came the name calling and cursing on the telephone to the manager by friend who speaks fluent Kannada... And they said they refunded the money as I bought through debit.. Later on took an easy way out and bought the ps3 through emi using a credit card with my dads account.

That's quite shitty service. next time buy from Amazon(fulfilled)

ubergeek

Journeyman
I just brought a ps3 through eBay for 15 k sourced used games and hard drive through Ivg and I couldn't be any happier. Finished uc1and sold it off finished uc2 my god that game has some eye popping graphics. Ni w playing rdr. And I love hearing cows and breaking broncos. God I love my ps3

Top Bottom