Suggestions about iPod Touch

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hi,

So finally, I have purchased iPod Touch 32 GB.

Now there's a problem. How do I activate it?

When I plug it into my laptop which is connected to the net, and also start iTunes, iTunes detects it and starts accessing iTunes Store but never finishes it. I put it for 2 hours but no activity followed.

Please help
For how much did you get that?

OP
Darshan Singh

Darshan Singh

Broken In
I bought it for Rs. 19,900 from Beyond Computers in Chandigarh. I had to spend Rs. 300 for the standalone charger and another Rs.800 for a case.

I had created an Apple id but still, iTunes kept displaying "Accessing iTunes Store" and nothing happened later.

Therefore I got it activated from the store from where I bought it.

It feels great in hand. It is very slim and the back is metal and shiny.

Great device but the only gripe is the iTunes which has to be used to transfer any files.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Congo. well few months back iTunes waa very slow and crashed but now its lot more snappier. check the Firewall setiings. iTunes might be blocked?

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
I bought it for Rs. 19,900 from Beyond Computers in Chandigarh. I had to spend Rs. 300 for the standalone charger and another Rs.800 for a case.

I had created an Apple id but still, iTunes kept displaying "Accessing iTunes Store" and nothing happened later.

Therefore I got it activated from the store from where I bought it.

It feels great in hand. It is very slim and the back is metal and shiny.

Great device but the only gripe is the iTunes which has to be used to transfer any files.

AFAIK Apple itunes service is not available in India :cry:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
AFAIK Apple itunes service is not available in India :cry:

lol. no it isn‘t. only songs cant be bought in itunes rest most things can be bought and used. you can buy and use any app from the store.

atleast google once before posting anything you are even not vaguely sure :lol:

@tintin no you dont need US account for apps. been using my home adress for years to buy apps. :p

Top Bottom