suggestion for new android phone under 15k!!!

Gamer09

Broken In
1. Budget?
its under 15k

2. Display type and size?
u only suggest the best

3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?
bar

4. Preferred choice of brand?
HTC or samsung

5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
full touchscreen with multi touch support

6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
5 mp camera wiht led flash is enough

7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
android 4.0 ics

8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
3g, wifi, gps

9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
all the above

10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
multimedia, internet and camera

11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
was thinking of HTC desire c and samsung galaxy s duos
12. Any other info that you want to share
none

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In
is sony company is goin down??????

and more over, we don't get a good service from sony here, i would prefer HTC or samsung only

and i will try to increase the budget up to 18k, not more than that

aroraanant

Explorer
Prefer HTC then, as I feel only the note series and S3 are good devices in Samsung, I don't any other than that.
You can get HTC Desire X for around 16.5k from tradus or try ebay.And you can also have a look at Desire SV, it can be bought for around 18-19k

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In
thanks a lot for all your replies, being an user of HTC, am going with aroraanant's suggestion, HTC desire X
thanks again for everyone who replied and suggested me, and thank you aroraanant, i googled it and its a worth buy

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
why the ? omfg. desire X ? nuts?

i think most of us agree on tdf, that desire x is overrated and a maruti 800 with a price tag of a limo.

aroraanant

Explorer
That is the only among the good brands which has got a dual core and 4" screen, and is not so bad too.In 16k if you feel there is any other better option then plz tell us.

mitraark

Decrepit
why the ? omfg. desire X ? nuts?

i think most of us agree on tdf, that desire x is overrated and a maruti 800 with a price tag of a limo.

I would second that, Desire X is clearly far behind other phones available in the same price bracket.

That is the only among the good brands which has got a dual core and 4" screen, and is not so bad too.In 16k if you feel there is any other better option then plz tell us.

I think almost all other recent phones have better features than the Desire X, i understand you being a HTC user yourself would recommend HTC to others but supporting Desire X is being completely blind. The processor is 1 GHz but older, Adreno 203 , old as well, 4.0" ( okay this may justify longer battery life ) ....

aroraanant

Explorer
It is not like than I am htc user so I will suggest a HTC phone, it is that it is a nice phone, I don't see any other good option from any other reputed brand which is better than this.Considering build quality, looks at the same time too.

Top Bottom