Suggestion for Cabinet

aashish75

Broken In
I am looking for a cabinet to replace the old cabinet of Home PC. It's used for web surfing and videos. The configuration is as follows:

Intel Core 2 duo, DG31PR board, Corsair cx430, 3 GB Ram, 250 GB HDD, DVD/RW, Ndivida 520.

Will upgrade to new HDD soon.

Since there is no AC in our house, good ventilation is necessary as temp in summer goes to 47 Degree Celsius !!!

Rajat Giri

Journeyman
You can go with Cooler Master K380 it has 1 USB 3.0 and transparent side window...And the looks are also good.it comes with one RED LED fan preinstalled at front
Theitdepot - Cooler Master K380 USB 3.0 With Side Window ATX Mid Tower Computer Case For APAC Only (RC-K380-KWN1)
OR you can go with Cooler Master K350
Buy Cooler Master K350 Gaming Cabinet in Mumbai India

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
You can select Antec or NZXT Gamma from below based on your budget.
Theitdepot - Top 9 Products
Adding 2 or more fans will help to increase the cooling.Go through the section for the fan suggestions.

debarshi

Otaku
Just keep in mind that cabinets are no more available in Flipkart except Corsair 300r, 400r AND CM HAF 912

I wouldnt recommend that anyway, waaay overpriced

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Just keep in mind that cabinets are no more available in Flipkart except Corsair 300r, 400r AND CM HAF 912

I wouldnt recommend that anyway, waaay overpriced

Umm, I don't know why, flipkart recently removed all the chassis from their listing excet for those three.
Anyway, flipkart were overpriced, always.

Top Bottom